Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Has anyone know how people get any bruise or scratches on them without knowing it?

scatches bruise attacked

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ghost3012

ghost3012

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, Video Games, Spending time with my family and friends.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

the only reason why i asked this is because my girlfriend has bruises on her legs or arms and sometimes scratches. sometimes she can't sleep. she hardly goes outside and tired all the time too. i wondered if something is after her. can anyone tell me give me advice?

#2 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

I'd start with the obvious and get a doctor's appointment. People who are anemic, even a little, are tired all the time and bruise easily.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#3 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

Yes. start with a trip to the Dr and blood tests. A lot of women, including me, are borderline anemic due to their menstral cycles. My Dr. put me on Pre-natal vitamins because of this issue.

Good luck.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#4 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:40 AM

One morning I woke up with my right arm covered in fresh blood. There wasn't any blood on my sheets, nor any scratches or cuts on my body.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#5 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

One morning I woke up with my right arm covered in fresh blood. There wasn't any blood on my sheets, nor any scratches or cuts on my body.

Aloha, that would freak me out! Did you ever find out what caused it?

Whatever

#6 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

I'm going to echo the doctor thing...and make sure she tells him/her about the sleep issues, tiredness, not getting out AND the bruising/scratching. She could have any number of sleep disorders which would cause her to move around in her sleep more than usual, which could lead to her accidentally bumping or scratching herself. However, one does not have to have a sleep disorder to wake up with bruises or scratches they can't explain, lol. You'd seriously be amazed at what you can scratch yourself on and draw blood, lol. Things that are NOT sharp in the least have cut me pretty good...and then there's plenty of times where I'll scratch myself and not realize it until much later. Hehe, and just this morning I woke up with a nice fresh bruise on my thigh.

Blood work and a sleep study may provide some resounding answers, but I'd also advise her to start keeping a journal. Make note of diet, menstrual cycle, and anything else that she feels may be attributing to her state of mind and her health. If all else fails, simply move the bed to a different location or somehow otherwise change up her sleeping arrangements a little . You'd never guess how simple a fix this can be at times.
Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

#7 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:31 AM

First step here is rule out any medical condition responsible. Bruising is the result of blood leaking into surrounding tissue. While certainly an impact may cause this there are many other reasons for blood to leak from vessels.

Scratches may be self inflicted while sleeping. People often move and have involuntary responses in their sleep. They may scratch themselves or even inflict bruising. Again the mundane must be ruled out first.

Once this is done, if no medical cause is found, the way we investigate such activity is to set up video monitoring while the victim sleeps. Any involuntary movements are recorded and if injuries are inflicted the record will indicate such. Recording is usually done using IR so the light will not affect the sleeper.

#8 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

Aloha, that would freak me out! Did you ever find out what caused it?

I was freaked out by the amount of blood, so the first thing I did was wash it off (didn't even think to take a photo first). I didn't ever find a plausible cause - not even a bloody nose. The only thing blood work has ever shown is that I'm borderline hypoglycemic, but that wouldn't explain this incident.

On another occasion, a shadow person stabbed me with an ethereal blade (he stabbed my shadow), but it left a very real scar on my back. That scar never healed despite occuring over 15 years ago.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users