• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kdrifter440

kdrifter440

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

Has any one ever tested any haunted objects for magnetic fields?

I have a theory that some haunted objects come from areas where earths magnetic field

is strong. I have a peice of metal that was in a building for about 2 months. The building

is on top of an ancient volcano. The peice of metal has a strong natural magnetic feild on it.

Does any one think that the spirits are able to leave with the object because of this?

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:24 AM

I don't believe objects can be haunted, only the people associated. It is the belief that imprints the haunting; not the object itself. That is if you believe it is then to you it will be. Likewise, if I don't believe the object is haunted then to me it won't be.

Regarding magnetic fields and objects, you answered your own question when you stated the object had magnetic properties and came from a volcanic region. Magnetic properties are the result of alignment of magnetic domains in the material. Normally these are not aligned, instead random. The material will not be magnetic. However if a piece of iron is molten, and placed in a magnetic field such as the earth's field itself, the domains will become aligned. Now if the material cools and solidifies while still in that field this alignment will be maintained. This is how a lodestone is magnetized. Any ferrous material will behave in a similar manner.

#3 buts77

buts77

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:08 PM

That is if you believe it is then to you it will be.

This sphere is not as simple as you think ;-)
I don't want to speak too much about this topic, every one meets in the life only what he needs to meet.

Your words are standard words of a man that has never visited the object that has very special, finely recognizable influence.
Some objects have the influence that can't be reproduced in any other place, only there.
When I've found such object for the first time, I was an atheist and unbeliever.
After that I decieded that I became a little bit sick on mind ;-) and thought that such experience can be reproduced in similar conditions.
Unfortunatelly no.
There are places that have the strongly recognizable influence, that, unfortunatelly, can't be reproduced everywhere else.
In ghost we trust!

#4 buts77

buts77

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

ps I have never had experiences like "images, voices, etc" I just had an internal feeling of communication with the entity without images or words, just like understanding between us. It was very productive. it showed me a lot of about my internal world (introspective abilities), the psychology of other people, showed the point of view on the world I have never had before. In very friendly manner. =)
but this effect was only in one building. I'd like to tell more, in one place of this building.
and was NEVER reproduced anywhere else. It was like a soul of that object.

That was living on the roof. The entitie was felt like a person. the building remained still wet and not comfortalbe and not attractive....
it showed finely that any speaking about it affects the communication, because for the success we have to stay only together. mentally.

But... it's hard to discuss the taste of vodka with a man who have never drinked it © :-)))
In ghost we trust!

#5 buts77

buts77

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

but. I don't think that measuring electromagnetic fields is also a good idea, it's a mental communication.
Russian joke (may be not only russian)
the atheist with a catholic are discussing: does the soul exist.
The atheist is showing the body and tells: okay! Show me where is the soul here?
the catholic shows the brain and tells: okay! Show me where is the IDEA here?

I have a "pagan" point of view: it's better to understand why the entities are communicating and are there any ways of productive collaboration between us.
In ghost we trust!

#6 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:50 AM

I beleive there can be items with spirit contained because energy can tranfer and why not to an item.
Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users