Event Conference Paranormal

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

1st Annual Midwest Scientific Paranormal Research Conference

The 1st annual Midwest Scientific Paranormal Research Conference is an event where one can come to explore and learn about what most refer to as the unexplained. It will be a two day event filled with live seminars, speakers, and vendors. Whether you are seasoned in the paranormal field, a fan, or just curious, all are welcome to attend.

Venue: Lodge Of The Ozarks
BEGINS:Aug 24, 2013 09:00 AM Ends Aug 25, 2013 07:00 PM
Presented by: 417PRG out of Springfield, Mo.

http://www.allconfer...-2013-august-24
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#2 Heather_417PRG

Heather_417PRG

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

My name is Heather. I am one of the founders of 417PRG. I had actually deleted the post of this conference due to unfortunately this has been cancelled. Please see the official cancellation statement below. This can also be found on our website http://417paranormalresearchgroup.com

In August 2012, 417PRG was approached by representatives from The Lodge of the Ozarks to host a paranormal convention at their hotel in August 2013. As we began to book speakers, get sponsors, and promote this event, we were told that the hotel was not doing good, was up on the market, and was going to be sold. The Lodge of the Ozarks ended up cancelling the event. It was devastating! After thinking, talking among ourselves, and deciding what to do at that point, we decided it was best at this time in our lives not to try to carry on with the convention. We have decided to keep our focus on our clients whether it be their home, business, or historic property. To all the friends, fans, and family that were looking forward to this event, we apologize for the inconvenience. Maybe eventually one day we will be able to do something like this. Just not right now. Thank you for your understanding.

- Heather 417PRG Founder

I am Heather one of the founders of 417PRG. Unfortunately, this event was cancelled. Please see the official cancellation statement that we released to the public through various media sites including our own website at http://417paranormalresearchgroup.com/

In August 2012, 417PRG was approached by representatives from The Lodge of the Ozarks to host a paranormal convention at their hotel in August 2013. As we began to book speakers, get sponsors, and promote this event, we were told that the hotel was not doing good, was up on the market, and was going to be sold. The Lodge of the Ozarks ended up cancelling the event. It was devastating! After thinking, talking among ourselves, and deciding what to do at that point, we decided it was best at this time in our lives not to try to carry on with the convention. We have decided to keep our focus on our clients whether it be their home, business, or historic property. To all the friends, fans, and family that were looking forward to this event, we apologize for the inconvenience. Maybe eventually one day we will be able to do something like this. Just not right now. Thank you for your understanding.

- Heather 417PRG Founder

Sorry for the weird double post...I was having issues posting. I apologize.

#3 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:52 AM

Heather,

Thanks for letting us know! I hope the issues will be resolved so that you can have the event again. This is all part of the ups and downs of the paranormal.

Regards,
Carlotta
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#4 Heather_417PRG

Heather_417PRG

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:41 AM

When it was found out that the Lodge of the Ozarks cancelled our event, some local and fellow paranormal investigators decided they would pick up where we left off and hold one here in the Ozarks. It is April 6, 2013 at the Shrine Mosque here in Springfield, MO. My friend Janice Tremeear will be one of the speakers/vendors. The event's website is http://ozarksparacon.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Event, Conference, Paranormal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users