Sensative

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Gunnarb

Gunnarb

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

I remember as a young child that there was something wrong with the new house my parents built to order in Spokane Washington. But I wouldn't call the experiences haunting's. I could feel and hear things that I kept to myself. We had a field in our backyard and it seemed that I could sense the people who had been there before. Mind you I was 7 or 8 and really had no clue what sensitive was or anything about being so. But I remember that I could hear the sound like someone running through the grass if I laid back and was quiet. I remember green spots floating through the air. But most of all I remember an Indian "boy". He would come out of the closet in my room surrounded by a green glow. He would poke me on the side to wake me up and then he would laugh, look at me, turn around and walk away. This happened for quit a while and I remember one night saying "Leave me alone" After that he never came back. When my paternal grandmother died she came to me but only to talk and she was always sitting on a rock and when my maternal grandmother died I called her for no reason the day before she died just to tell her I loved her. We hadn't talked in months. But since then I think I have been a little closer to sensitive in a different way. I seem to see things months to a year in advance. I have seen black fire orbs (slow enough to follow with my eyes). I have experienced pain at the same time as several tragic death. And lately on occasion I have seen shadows that basically just made me think,"I know I just saw that". I never am afraid when this happens. I just wonder who it is. I think that (because it has never been harmful) I would like to become more open to learning how to understand what this all means and to for lack of a better word. Use it for understanding. Any thoughts and tips would be greatly appreciated.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:31 AM

Welcome to GhostVillage.

Ever tried communicating?
Posted Image

#3 Gunnarb

Gunnarb

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:23 AM

Have thought about it. I do wake up knowing that my brother has come to me during the night to reassure me that all is okay. I think we talk regularly but I can't be sure if it is just me. I would love to be sure. And I am open to learning to use my ability.

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:32 AM

Good luck, I am sure someone else here would be able to guide.
Posted Image

#5 Gunnarb

Gunnarb

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

Yes! Would appreciate all the help I can get!

#6 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:37 AM

The first thing I'd recommend to you is to try meditation. And it's always a good idea to keep an open mind to whatever happens. It always seems like people say that as soon as they begin to accept the all the possiblities out there, the more they start to experience paranormal things.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#7 Gunnarb

Gunnarb

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:12 AM

Okay! I use the Nothing montra to shut it off . What you're saying is open up the noise and listen. As long as it's not a jumble I can try. But that is what wakes me up. "me talking at once"." NOTHING" Is what I tell myself to get back to sleep .If I don't think about what I know I am supposed to remember I can shut the dreams off. Just trying to feel where I stand. I work around a lot of older clients and for some reason I know when their time is short. I hate that because it feels like I will be sick. Been right more than I have been wrong. I guess I a realizing how open I am. I know when my mom is sick.....

#8 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:26 PM

No worries Gunnarb. It's all normal and natural. It's the way humans are "wired". Once I realized that, and began to talk of it to friends and family, I saw that they had wanted to talk about it too. No one wanted to be considered odd though.
If we pay attention to it we could be some good to others. Some people just choose to ignore their "gifts" and never talk about them and let them be dormant.
I think we end up being a pretty boring person without expressing all of ourselves though. :)
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users