Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Member Ranks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 23 August 2003 - 08:10 AM

How much longer will my name say "newbie" beside it?  When do I become a junior villager, or whatever?

Also, some people have cool pictures and/or graphics by their name.  How does that happen?  

#2 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 08:58 AM

Hi PinkPear,

Your name will say newbie next to it until you make a certain number of posts (I believe it's 50 or 60, I can't remember). The more posts you make, the more your rank moves up over time.

Please note you have to be signed in for your posts to count towards your user name (for example, in this post you were signed in as a guest, so this post doesn't count towards your user name).

To get cool images next to your username, click on the "profile" link at the top of the page and scroll down, you can select from one of our many images, or if you have your own there is a place to provide a link to that image.

Let us know if you still have any questions. Thanks for being a Ghostvillager!
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#3 Deberk

Deberk

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Location:x0|Auburn|Noflag||0|0|x0|Auburn|USA||0|0|NY,New_York

Posted 25 March 2004 - 07:42 AM

Neat. I have to remember that.

#4 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 08:34 PM

Hi Deberk, welcome to the village. Get out there and start posting so you can get out of the newbie stage LOL. Just make post count and you will enjoy your stay.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#5 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 25 April 2004 - 04:49 PM

hi

i just made it up to junior villager(;D) and i'm wondering what the next level up is and how many posts i have to make to get up to that
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#6 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 25 April 2004 - 08:03 PM

Junior Villager
Villager
Senior Villager
Village Elder
    these are the levels.

50 -> Junior Villager

we have made some changes of late, so I am not sure about how much the other levels actually demand, but 500+ is Village Elder.

DO BLOGAALOO :)

okay okay... BOGAALU :P

hhmmmmmm that was BOOGALOO ;)
Posted Image

#7 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 28 April 2004 - 01:34 PM

lol moon. the boogaloo is from the new guy. EXCELLENT movie.
 'scuse me while i do the boogaloo!
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#8 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 10:08 AM

Newbie <50
Junior Villager >50    <150
Villager >150    <350
Senior Villager >350    <500
Village Elder >500
Posted Image

#9 prettynpink

prettynpink

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 08:00 AM

hello everyone!

i just wanted to know how many posts you need for EACH level. Like Junior Villager, Villager, and all of the others. Thanks!

Lisa

#10 MTV

MTV

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 08:38 AM

I think it goes like this.50 post's-junior villager,100post's-villager,as for the other's,I have no idea.A moderater would know. :D

#11 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 11 June 2003 - 09:54 AM

...then it would be 250 posts for a senior villager and then after that 400 for a village elder. ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#12 prettynpink

prettynpink

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 05:03 PM

so, basicly its 50 posts and you move up?!?

Lisa

#13 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 08:15 PM

Hey Liza,
It is not only about postings, but WHAT you post. If you are looking for moving up the ranks, yup, I say you can do it. But it may not give you the much recognition in the Village, because it is not how much you say, but what you say that matters in the end.

Check out Pandora. She has the maximum postings in here, and a hell a lot of them are very informative. That counts!

God Bless and Keep Smiling :)
Posted Image

#14 prettynpink

prettynpink

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 07:29 AM

thanks moon....who is pandora?

lisa

#15 MTV

MTV

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 07:47 AM

Have you ever heard of that vampire serie's of book's by Anne Rice.Pandora is a vampire,just kidding. ;) ;D.She also is a Ghostvillage moderator.Correct me if I'm wrong,anyone. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users