2 replies to this topic

#1 buts77

buts77

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:11 PM

Dear Friends,

let's post here music that can be similar to feelings in haunted places, or just something like that...

For the beginning:
https://www.youtube....h?v=aOqe1ZRpyKU

This is the song:

The love and the pain
the peace and the battle
as everyone
I carry with me.

The night and the day.
The light and the shadow.
And I am, between them.
as the werewolf.
The day, looking as the night
Exactly as the night.

=)
The soundtrack of russian popular criminal drama "the bimmer - 2".
A little piece of "ghost theme" was also present there, when the gangster is seeing in nightdreams his killed friends, gangsters. and after duying in a combat with policemen sends a message from the heaven to the gangsta girl he wanted to save.

Sad, "unhappy ended", black movie with "ghosty" music theme listed in this thread.

Edited by buts77, 21 February 2013 - 10:16 PM.

In ghost we trust!

#2 buts77

buts77

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:36 PM

please post your own ghosty themes here.

p.s. as for the movie. it's rather good from one side: authentic atmosphere of deep darkness and sadness of everything around.
in the beginning the prison bosses are getting money for releasing a gangster from the prison, that has to spend many years in prison, policemen are killing a prisoner who is going to become free, and giving his ID to a gangster. after that policemen are renting a killer to kill the free gangster because they are afraid that he will tell to anybody about how he was released, but the killer kills the only friend of that gangster, that released him from prison (by mistake).... and so on. atmosphere of darkness and despair. the gangster fells in love with the sister of a guy that was killed by prison bosses. the sister is a small gangster working in violent gangsta team, finally he dies in a combat with policemen (trying to save the life of gangsta girl) and sends a message from heaven, that it's so quietly there.
Sad that there is no this movie in english translation. bad mood, darkness and despair is guaranteed after the watching. As for me, the atmosphere is very ghosty.
So, enjoy the ghosty theme from that music, and post your similar-styled music pieces :-))))

Edited by buts77, 21 February 2013 - 10:41 PM.

In ghost we trust!

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:26 AM

That is interesting, I hope others would chip in too!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users