Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

My friend is on "My Ghost Story Caught on Camera" tonight.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

I've been down with a cold this week, so haven't posted this before. Tonight on My Ghost Story Caught on Camera, Justin Libigs will be one of the guests. I believe he will be telling about an incident at a school house he and his family are renovating where he was on a ladder and had something bizzare happen. I have been in this school a few times, and do believe that there is something paranormal going on there. The show is on the Biography Channel, and will air at 9:00 p.m. CST. I hope you'll have a chance to watch it!
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:04 PM

We don't get that channel here in India.
Posted Image

#3 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

I think you can watch full episodes on the Bio Channel website. http://www.biography.../my-ghost-story
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:12 PM

Thanks, shall check it out.
Posted Image

#5 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

I missed it. I will have to go to Youtube and watch it.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#6 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

It was a good segment. Judy Carl and her son, Justin Libigs, spoke about occurances in an old school house they are renovating. I know both of them, and know how these occurances affected Judy. I've been in this building a couple of times, once even spending some time with Keith Age, and there is definetly something happening there that isn't normal. White Witch, follow the link I posted above and you'll be able to watch full episodes of this show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users