Auction Feedback

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 12 June 2003 - 08:23 AM

Hi All!  I am having a little problem with leaving a feedback message for the seller of a couple of items that I bought on the GV auction.  When I go into "help" for leaving a feedback it directs me to the auction detail page of an auction that is going on.  I see it there for posting a feedback.  The problem is...the auction that I won is already over and I can't find the place to post the feedback.  What the heck is it that I am missing?

If someone could explain how to leave a feedback I would really appreciate it! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 08:46 AM

The best place to leave feedback on your specific items is to login, then click on "Member Services" under "My Auction".

Under the "Bidding/Watching" tab (the default tab) scroll down and you will see the items you have won.  On the right-side there is a column called "feedback" and you'll see the username of the person you bought the item from. Click on the username that corresponds to the particular auction you won and you'll see a form to enter feedback. You'll need to fill in your username and password on this screen again.

If you want to leave feedback on an item you sold, all of the above applies, except, check under the "Selling/Sold" tab within "Member Services".
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#3 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 12 June 2003 - 01:37 PM

Hi Jeff...

I followed your instructions and they were perfect.  I am still having a problem though.  When I go there I see the two books that I purchased from you with your name on the right.  The problem is the other two items that I bought and that seller's name are not listed.  Is there still another step that I am missing or did something happen with the auction and it just not get placed there?  I did receive the end of auction notices, paid him and received the items already.  What should I do? ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users