• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

I was not sure if I ought to have put this in skeptics forum or here .
Some time back I read about blacked eyed people ( not just black eyes but the whole entire eyeball ) .
I had not thought about it for a long time till on a forum I saw an entertainer who mutated on stage and her eyes looked like they were turning black and I mean the whole eyeball.

OK that could have been a trick some entertainment folks know all kinds of stuff I am sure but the question is do they exists and also if you think they do who or what are they? aliens , demons , ghost , Interdimensional Beings or something else .
certainly not human .

Fake or real here are some pictures. could be contacts for all I know I mean they do have contacts like this and even more elaborate like reptilian eyes , happy faces and beautiful purple eyes but still that does not dismiss the possibility that black eyed people might be real ? I will tell you now number 2 look scary and authentic to me I would not mess with that. Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:02 PM

Years ago, I first read about the Black Eyed Kids (hadn't yet heard about adults with the black eyes) - and those stories made my blood run cold. So terrifying. I can't find the original description of someone's encounter, but there are others here: http://mysteriousuni...lack-eyed-kids/

To see it in person - even if it was entertainment on stage - would be too much for me. It's interesting, though, the themes that go through the stories -- impervious to the elements, needing permission to enter, such cool, calm demeanours at the beginning and increased agitation . . . . I'm with you and would like to know who/what they are . . . and what they want (or what they do when they get in at least).

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#3 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:59 AM

Years ago, I first read about the Black Eyed Kids (hadn't yet heard about adults with the black eyes) - and those stories made my blood run cold. So terrifying. I can't find the original description of someone's encounter, but there are others here: http://mysteriousuni...lack-eyed-kids/

To see it in person - even if it was entertainment on stage - would be too much for me. It's interesting, though, the themes that go through the stories -- impervious to the elements, needing permission to enter, such cool, calm demeanours at the beginning and increased agitation . . . . I'm with you and would like to know who/what they are . . . and what they want (or what they do when they get in at least).

Wowsers what a trip that was !! That was absolutely intriguing .
After reading everything on that link I went to another link from that site entitled
Black-Eyed People: A Race in the Shadows

This is an even bigger trip ,
One story caught me in particular and that was where the author claims to have given an interview to a black eyed person.
Reason it caught me up in it is because of my knowledge of the bible.
sounds plausible , he said they have been with us humans about 6000 years and they are descendants of the serpent in the garden of Eden , they are a race of people and intermingled and interbreed with us even marrying within the human race.
They are waiting for the return of the dragon that is what they call him and that would be the angel Lucifer .

From my knowledge of the bible along side this information I would say that going by this they would not actually be the decedents of Lucifer but of the fallen angels or at least the same race that is The Nephilim

the Nephilim were killed off in the flood BUT the gene could have survived.
They do not normally appear in this form it is a protection mechanism to induce fear .along with an ability to hypnotize up to a point.
That is an even bigger trip ,
One story caught me in particular and that was where the author claims to have given an interview to a black eyed person.
sounds plausible , he said they have been with us humans about 6000 years and they are descendants of the serpent in the garden of Eden , they are a race of people and intermingled and interbreed with us even marrying within the human race.
They are waiting for the return of the dragon that is what they call him and that would be the angel Lucifer .

Thanks man. :)

#4 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:17 AM

http://mysteriousuni...in-the-shadows/

#5 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:24 AM

Wowsers what a trip that was !! That was absolutely intriguing .
After reading everything on that link I went to another link from that site entitled
Black-Eyed People: A Race in the Shadows

This is an even bigger trip ,

From my knowledge of the bible along side this information I would say that going by this they would not actually be the descendants of Lucifer but of the fallen angels or at least the same race that is The Nephilim

the Nephilim were killed off in the flood BUT the gene could have survived.
They do not normally appear in this form it is a protection mechanism to induce fear .along with an ability to hypnotize up to a point.

He said some of them are harmful others are harmless but they are highly intelligent and unusually physically strong .
Again they do not normally appear that way it is a defense mechanism and under fear or stress or anger their eyes get black to induce fear .
He said general speaking they are not really evil and given our abilities to do evil what we see when we look into their eyes is our self's .

Thanks man. Posted Image

#6 SeekX

SeekX

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:30 AM

for some reason I could not edit the post so I reposted it.
again thanks autumnbelle that was very enlightening. Posted Image

#7 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

There are lot of encounters. I had one too.

Link to a bunch of encounters.
http://paranormal.ab...eyed-people.htm
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#8 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

How did it feel to be around a BEK (BEP)? That's what strikes me with every telling - the way people who encounter them feel no matter the time or place or circumstances.

#9 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:54 PM

BEP can trigger a very primal fear- you can get the feeling of being prey. Humans also have a built in rader- human and not human and the BEP trigger this alarm, big time. For me, its a good thing I encountered this BEP in the day. If it was at night, I would have run and not walked from him.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#10 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:40 PM

I had an encounter myself many years ago when I was maybe 10yrs or so old. I still remember it. Scared the hell out of my friend and I. He/it was running down the sidewalk tword ud and vanished. We couldn't make out much of the face at all. Just no detail but you could tell the eyes were totally black.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#11 Stormeye

Stormeye

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

I have not encountered one of these critters but I have read the stories that have come out in the paranormal community with interest. As was mentioned above, there seems to be a common theme to these stories - someone who is a bit distracted and has an encounter with a person that they think is "normal". Something trips the internal alarms of the witness (often noting the black eyes) and the response is immediate, ranging from intense discomfort to outright terror. I don't think that any entity that means humans no harm would provoke that sort of reaction. BEP's are some sort of predator.

I note too that in many of the cases that I have read, the witness is asked to admit one or more of these creatures to their home. Even witnesses who seem to be very polite and concerned people instinctively refuse to admit these beings. Again, that natural defensive reaction in the human being indicates to me the presence of a predator and the seeming inability of the BEP to enter without permission would denote a creature of the Otherworld (or whatever you like to call the planes of existence other than the physical realm).

What are BEP's? All I or anyone can do is theorize. It seems fairly obvious to me that these are predatory entities seeking something from the witnesses. They seem to have the ability to reach through from the astral, into the etheric (the realm closest to ours) and manifest physically in this realm. They could be of the faerie/jinn races since both of those species have races that delight in scaring the hell out of humans and, likely, feeding off that emotional energy. They could simply be one of the advanced forms of astral parasites, intelligent entities that "feed" off the primal emotions of humans. It is even possible that the BEP's are powerful thoughtforms created by the ongoing fascination with vampires.

In any event, these entities should be considered dangerous and avoided if at all possible. If contact can not be avoided, it seems that the best defense is to retreat into a home or automobile and refuse the beings entry. I'm not sure that calling the police would help but BEP's do not seem to like to attract too much attention to themselves so this might not be a bad idea. If there seems to be a number of BEP sightings in your area, do some research on items that repel astral etheric entities, items that prevent those entities from manifesting and items that will dispel a manifestation.

Stormeye
http://monstersandmagic.wordpress.com/

#12 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:18 AM

Well, I have heard of the Black-Eyed Peas (lol).

#13 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:34 PM

They are a little less frightening :)

#14 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

Do any of you remember the Paper Lace song, released in 1974, called "The Black Eyed Boys"?

I think they were singing about an entirely different black-eyed type there, though (lol).

#15 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:41 AM

Several years ago when the BEK stories first started breaking, it was basically ONE guy who was the main source of all the information...and even today, when you research the phenomena, most information still involves that one guy (Brian Bethel). It was interesting because there were certain elements that caused a lot of people to assume that these beings were akin to vampires. They had to be "invited" to come in, for example, and as pointed out in this thread, caused a reaction in people similar to a predator/prey relationship.

Over the last few months, I've seen a resurgence in interest in this topic, and discussion has obviously turned to include adults with eerily similar eyes. The connection with the serpent in the garden of Eden actually intrigues me quite a bit based on what theory I've seen put out there recently. I can't remember what it was I watched, but I recently watched a video on the Reptilian race and while during most of the transformations, it is said the eyes become slitted and slanted, there are some cases where the entire eye turns black. Cited was the incident of Joe Biden's black-appearing eyes at the last State of the Union address. Many people, non-conspiracy types included, did comment on how odd and even scary they looked. Of course, he was allegedly suffering from a scratched cornea that may have had something to do with it, lol.

Anyway, I kinda find this topic interesting from another viewpoint. Before this very first sighting was reported online, there isn't a ton of information about any previous encounters with these black eyed kids/people. So why are so many people seeing them now? I find it somewhat similar to other beings, such as Slender Man and to a lesser extent "This Man," who started as complete works of fiction, yet after presented, prompted a ton of honest people to come forward with their own tales. Is this a new species, one that is simply choosing now to make its presence known to us? Is it a thoughtform, created by the collective conscious of many of its witnesses? Or, is it simply a case of mass hysteria and misidentification? I think as time goes by, we'll be hearing more about this type of being.
Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users