Country trailer noises

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Moody98

Moody98

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Cemeteries, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, cooking, guitar, skateboarding, horseback riding.

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

I have recently moved from California to Oklahoma. I live in a trailer just outside from my father's house. At night I can hear people walking around outside and trying to open the door to get in. There are many cemeteries around the area where I live. I believe the people outside my trailer at night come from these cemeteries. They are corpses that have risen and are trying to get in my trailer. I make sure I don't make any noise when I hear them outside so they don't know there is someone inside the trailer. They come every night. They seem to be interested in my trailer. I hope they never find out that I'm inside the trailer. I could not imagine what would happen if they did.

#2 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:56 AM

You really think so?
Right this way to my haunted space.

#3 Moody98

Moody98

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Cemeteries, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, cooking, guitar, skateboarding, horseback riding.

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

Yes, I believe this to be fact. I see vampires in cemeteries from time to time. They visit me from time to time. I don't know what makes them interested in me. I assume they want to drink my blood. Why I do not know. They want me to black out just like everything else in my life. Just another addiction. Just another experience ending in a blackout. You can ward away the things you enjoy in life or you can accept it as gorging on it until you black out. No, that would be giving in to being a hog. You just moderate things you like.

#4 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

If what you say is true, then if I were you, I would be out of that place like a shot!

#5 Moody98

Moody98

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:59 PM

They always seem to be wherever I go. Just a part of everyday life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users