• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 greywolfe

greywolfe

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal-UFO's-QuantumPhysics-Immortality etc

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

Has anyone used ultra-sound detectors in their ghost detection work. The presence of ultra sound has been noted to accompany sightings and may well be a useful tool alongside the standard infra-red, Gauss meters etc ?

#2 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

Would let the taxpayers foot the bill to go to a GV convention

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts
  • Interests:DENISE
    ghosts, aliens, and anything crazy.

FEARS: clowns and now BEP, thanks guys you rock ! ;)

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

That's very interesting!!!

I hope to learn more about this.
In love with an awesome woman
SHALOM my friends !

#3 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:41 PM

I often monitor ultrasound when doing EVP sessions using a separate recorder and pickups. The system covers the range from 18 kHz up to 50 kHz and will log anything that breaks the background level it is following. Numerous activations have been made however to date all have been attributed to natural events such as bats, insects, some mechanical squeaks or whistles from various nearby sources. To date nothing has been associated with any paranormal activity so I have so far seen no corelation between them. I do continue to monitor however just in case since it takes no additional effort to gather that data.

Actually I have seen more promise going the other way, down into the infra sound region. There may be a relationship there, some circumstantial evidence points that way. But more work is needed before drawing any definite conclusions.

#4 Mr Zeta

Mr Zeta

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, Physics, Astronomy, Chess, Music, Computer Programming, Astral Travel, Native American...

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:26 PM

Hello,

On a tape recording of a seance supposedly the frequencies of 10khz out to 500khz may be important and is how the 'Timestream' tekkies communicate; information can be found at:

http://worlditc.org

I cant remember if the above info is there; I just read this recently.

I myself am working on Pulse Width Modulation demodulators and other decoders before I start asking 'them' in for a chat !!

Mr Zeta

Here is my website - Enjoy ! I Live Stream My Work Now Almost Nightly EST Time Zone !

http://mrzeta.webs.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users