Stool

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:58 AM

A woman where I work had a dream and has no clue what it might mean. The back story is her mother we given an old stool from the 1800s. When they took to seat off the legs there were names and dates from that time. Says has dreamed of this stool being sent to her by mail and finding it on her bed when she returned home in the dream. She is going to try and find a picture that was taken of it . In this picture there are three orbs she says were in different spots with each pic taken. I told her you have to be very careful in regards to the. Getting back to the dream does anyone think it means something?
Right this way to my haunted space.

#2 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Everything paranormal, but especially the Bridgewater Triangle. When not investigating the unexplainable, I like to read, write, walk my little white dog Malcolm, garden, cook and paint.

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:57 AM

I think the dream means a lot. Someone is trying to get her attention. We are the most vulnerable when we are asleep, and spirit will come visit at that time. I have a few questions:
Where did her mother get the stool?
Have they done any research on the names and dates on it?
Where is it now?
Why would someone add names and dates to the bottom of stool where no one can see them?

To me, it seems as if that stool has some sort of historical significance. She needs to find out more about those names and dates on it.

This is very interesting, indeed! Please post a pic when you can.

Take care,

Barb
Apparitions are often confused with hauntings. The difference is that apparitions are "live" (intelligent consciousness) and hauntings are "recordings."- LOYD AUERBACH, interview

#3 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Everything paranormal, but especially the Bridgewater Triangle. When not investigating the unexplainable, I like to read, write, walk my little white dog Malcolm, garden, cook and paint.

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:06 PM

I'm wondering if this stool cam from a school house. Perhaps it was a dunce stool and the kids had to write their name and the date on the bottom of it, not sure. If it was in a public place, like a school or church, it would make more sense that it would have names and dates on it. Just a thought. Let me know what you find out? I love stuff like this.
If you feel like it, please read an article I had a great time writing last weekend: "Ancient Rock Piles of the New England Woodlands." It was hard to find information, and I know it could have used more facts and theories, but I think it was enough to spurn some interest. I do a lot of walking in the woods, so I enjoyed writing it. I took the picture in the article at the Freetown State Forest - that is what gave me the idea for it - but I think it is a horse trail marker, since further up the road, there is a tree with a sign saying "Horse Path," with an arrow to the right. You'll notice there is a small rock on the bottom right, next to the large rock indicating "go right." I found it fascinating.
Apparitions are often confused with hauntings. The difference is that apparitions are "live" (intelligent consciousness) and hauntings are "recordings."- LOYD AUERBACH, interview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users