My first encounter of an apparition?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Zulphur

Zulphur

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:My interests span from a huge variety of things some of these are..
    Music, B - horror Movies, HI - FI, Reading, Travelling, computers, meeting new interesting people like you?

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

I was visiting my Friends in England and was up late watching telly as I sat there It suddenly felt like I wasn´t alone in the room.
I felt like I was being watched and I thought to myself its only my imagination playing tricks on me again, then the feeling got stronger and stronger it sort of escalated... I thought this apparition would manifest itself infront of me or whatever it was.

It scared the crap out of me I thought to myself it´s time to go to bed then suddenly the cd player next to me turned on and started to play. I could see the cd spinning and funny enough an Elvis tune started to play " for I cant help falling in love with you..." It felt like this apparition was trying to tell me not to be afraid and that it ment no harm that it "was warm kind loving spirit." anyway I turned off the stereo and went to bed. In the morning when I came down the stairs my friend asked me why I didn´t turn off the stereo before I whent to bed, I then told her I did and asked her if she had any Elvis cd´s she replied no.

I have felt the feeling of being watched before this happened and that some person has been in my bedroom watching me haha I sometimes think i must be paranoid or something but then again the mind is a terrible thing to taste.

What do you think this was? did I really encounter some sort of apparition? or spirit?
"That is not deadWhich can eternal lieYet with strange aeonsEven death may die."'(H.P. Lovecraft)

#2 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:41 AM

Interesting for sure but I can't what I think it would be.
Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users