1 reply to this topic

#1 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:gardening is my hobby and one of my jobs

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:30 AM

Being a self employed garden designer I do sometimes find myself stuck at home when the weather is bad. I use this time to come and read any new stories that have been posted here. Sometimes when I am getting engrossed in the subject I get the feeling that there is someone standing right behind me. It is not a bad feeling it just seems as though "someone" is interested. I do live in an old victorian house (it was built in 1884) and I am sure that over the years people have passed away here. It never happens when I am at any other web site and I just wondered if anybody else has had this feeling when they were on line at this or any other site like this.

I have to say I am getting that feeling now, and though I do look around... (sometimes) there is no one there.

#2 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

I get that feeling too, sometimes. And I've done the same thing as well. So far, no one's been there, thankfully. Though, I usually have lights on and the radio on to try to dispel some of that. Well, that and I can't stand silence, but eh.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users