1 reply to this topic

#1 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:gardening is my hobby and one of my jobs

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:30 AM

Being a self employed garden designer I do sometimes find myself stuck at home when the weather is bad. I use this time to come and read any new stories that have been posted here. Sometimes when I am getting engrossed in the subject I get the feeling that there is someone standing right behind me. It is not a bad feeling it just seems as though "someone" is interested. I do live in an old victorian house (it was built in 1884) and I am sure that over the years people have passed away here. It never happens when I am at any other web site and I just wondered if anybody else has had this feeling when they were on line at this or any other site like this.

I have to say I am getting that feeling now, and though I do look around... (sometimes) there is no one there.

#2 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

I get that feeling too, sometimes. And I've done the same thing as well. So far, no one's been there, thankfully. Though, I usually have lights on and the radio on to try to dispel some of that. Well, that and I can't stand silence, but eh.

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGagzEKCoPLbla5DdimF62A

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users