I think I am haunted

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 K-Jenn

K-Jenn

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:05 PM

I have been experiencing "strange" things since I can remember but it seems like lately it's been taking a negative turn. When I was little I used to see and talk to relatives that had passed long before I was born. As I got older it was more of a feeling that something was around. It seems in every house, every city that I live in I experience things. Can I stop this?

#2 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:gardening is my hobby and one of my jobs

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:17 AM

I have had the same thing for all of my life too, and just like living people there will be some people on the other side whom you do not like. So just like this side when you meet someone you are not keen on, you stop speaking to them. Of course please do remember that some people when they pass over get a shock to find that there is something else and when they find a "sensitive" they get desperate and try to "talk" to you so be gentle when rejecting them... and remember it will all be our turn one day!

#3 K-Jenn

K-Jenn

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

Sorry my first message was so glib. I feel like am always being watched, sometimes even touched. They don't speak to me anymore, at least not when I'm awake. I have terrible nightmares more nights than not. I get migranes a lot. I can't go outside at night anymore, there is always this feeling of danger that grows the longer I am outside. I feel like I am losing my mind. My daughter is saying now that she sees people who are "kind of see through" and she's now talking to relatives that died long before she was born. She calls them angels. Doors open and shut when I am alone. I hear my name called when no one is home, my dog barks at nothing. She barks and growls at the walls, the ceiling, me- She's even snapped at me when I tried to get her out from underneath my daughter's bed. I'm a New Orleans girl by birth and I know at least one of my cousins used to talk to spirits. Sometimes I wonder if it's a family thing or a curse or something. I'm just getting sick and very tired of all this stuff. I want peace! I'm tired of running from it and trying to block it out!

#4 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

Try smudging and getting a priest/rabbi/shaman to bless both you and your home.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#5 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:51 PM

I think you need to get a past life regression.
Also your feeling of being watched can be your gardians.We all have people attached to us ,some of us are just more sensitive then others.Most of us do not see the signs.You are open and see the signs, if you want the experience to go away ask them to leave you alone and ask for protection.When you go to bed at night imagine a light encircling your body and protecting you.Ask for the protection of your daughter.Sleep is for repairing your body and mind.You can get rid of the nightmares by thinking of what you want to dream about before you go to bed.With a little work and consistency you can change your dreams.
I am able to wake up and then go back to sleep and continue my dreams if I want to.It takes work.
Do not fear we are all able to see,we just don't all choose too!
You get to choose,you are in charge of your life!
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#6 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:35 PM

I personally dont think this is something you can get rid of as far as you feel things. I think its a gift you are born with and is a part of you. Unfortunately. ..with such a gift you are going to run into negative spirits from time to time.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#7 K-Jenn

K-Jenn

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:12 AM

Things have continue to spiral out of control. I've had a priest bless my home, my daughter and me. I've tried the smudging and NOTHING works. Although I can say that my daughter no longer says she sees people who are see through and has been getting peaceful nights of sleep. I wake up every morning with bruises and scratches that I cannot explain (though I'm a nurse and I know that sometimes you get bruised and scratched without anything paranormal about it), my dogs continue to bark at walls and floors and at nothing, my big male dog no longer leaves my side when I am in the house or wherever we happen to be. I've seen him standing right next to me staring straight forward stiff as a board, growling with the hair on his back standing straight up- there was nothing I could see in the room. I continuously hear sounds of footsteps and low talking. Would it be a horrible thing for me to start talking to these things and find out what they want? I mean if this is a gift I've been given, maybe the more I ignore it or try to get rid of it the worse its going to get for me. Anyone have any ideas or thoughts on this method? If everything else only makes it worse than why not try to acknowledge what I can do?

@ Bardo- What is past life regression?

#8 goth_kitty

goth_kitty

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:movies especially bad movies and horror movies, makeup - beauty & special effects, ghost hunting

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:36 AM

I was wondering if you have any updates? Did you acknowledge them?

#9 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:02 AM

I think it's fine to say out loud to leave you alone and leave this place. Taking control of your life is your job, and you should do that, firmly without being threatening. Trying to talk to something to find out who they are or what they want could be a very bad thing. You could try to locate a parnanormal research group to see if they'd be interested in coming in to investigate while you are not in the house. And you could research the property to find out who used to live there, the history of the land/buildings, etc. And, don't take this the wrong way, but I'd consider getting a check-up. Sometimes this type of activity is related to stress. When some people are under stress for whatever reason, it can amplify things. And that, in turn, causes more stress, which can cause the person physical ailments as well.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#10 BlastEpsilon

BlastEpsilon

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:I can help
    karen.blastepsilon@gmail.com

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:06 PM

Well you tried everything you know, and everything you know failed. I guess somethings you don't know could work. I think I can help. Contact me if you want so.

Ask... to Take.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users