Presence in my face in the shower

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 thayerbear0

thayerbear0

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

This might sound like I am being paranoid, but off and on for years I have felt a presence get close to my face when I am in the shower. Always when my eyes are closed. Sometimes I put water in my mouth and spit out when I close my eyes. Just strange. Anyone else ever get that feeling?

#2 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:gardening is my hobby and one of my jobs

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:19 AM

I have had a similar thing to this.
When I was younger I used to look into the mirror and sometimes I would see someone else looking back, it was a bit strange when I was a child but I got used to it and now when it happens I guess it is just my spirit guide trying to make contact with me. Perhaps it is the same for you.
Either that or we are going bonkers :-)

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,364 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:40 PM

I've had similar encounters in the shower. I've had a had grab my shoulder. I think activity happen in the shower or bath more often because our guard is down. Thats when we are at our most vulnerable.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 ali88baba

ali88baba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy cooking, baking, playing The Sims 2 on PC, crochet, and of course, ghost stories!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:50 AM

Sometimes when I am in the shower I feel like there is someone behind me blowing in my ear. There are no windows in the bathroom so don't know where a breeze could be coming from. Just odd.
Ali

#5 saralove_23

saralove_23

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:28 AM

Never had a feeling like that in the shower (thank goodness), however I get it often as I begin to doze off at night. It in turn wakes me up, and I have to turn the tv on to fall asleep. lol I am a wuss I know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users