Christmas Santa Claus Reindeer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pete LeBrun

Pete LeBrun

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal is my absolute favorite thing in the world and I plan on studying it at school in the fall. I also like writing bike riding, reading, and hanging out with friends. My favorite holiday is Halloween ad my favorite season is fall.

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:47 PM

I posted this last week but it was different stories from a different site, hence the "2013 Version" part. I believe that Santa does exist but instead of living at the North Pole I have a few other theories 1. He was a real person but passed on and returns to world of the living every Christmas Eve. This is supported by the fact that St. Nicholas existed. 2. He is an angel, tasked with rewarding children who were good throughout the year, as well as adolescents and adults who deserve them, he delivers presents on Jesus's birthday, which makes me think Jesus likes to reward those who confess their sins, or something like that. 3. Imagination over the centuries has caused Santa to come into existence. Whatever you believe, there are those who think they've seen Santa, or at least have a Christmas story about him. Some of these sound ridiculous I know but they're apparently true believers.

http://paranormal.ab...s-Sightings.htm

I'd like to add that one Christmas Eve when I was little(don't remember my exact age but I was somewhere between 7 and 10 I think) I heard a very distinct "thud, thud" on my roof. Immediately I thought it was Santa as my room is right under the chimney, so I assume/assumed either his sleigh had landed just climbed out, or maybe he was just coming out of the chimney, after finishing my house, as it sounded like two heavy boots hitting the ground one right after the other. I didn't hear any sleigh bells nor did I look out my window and see a "miniature sleigh and eight tiny reindeer", but I vividly remember that distinctive thump. When I repeat this story, some people said it may have been a burglar, but why would he go through the trouble of climbing all the way on the roof, especially when you're right over the windows, not to mention a pretty sleep drop onto the patio from that height, which is pretty likely in December, when roofs are the most dangerous. He would have used the front or back door, but my parents were still awake, so I don't he do anything high maintenance, that would draw attention, not to mention the sound of a struggle and yelling and shouting prompting someone to call the cops. On top of that, there was one "thud, thud", not a series of them a burglar would make if he were up to walking around. He'd do a Grinch esque low maintenance theft. Not saying it was Santa but it was weird and it's a sound I strongly remember to this day.

Edited by Pete LeBrun, 16 December 2013 - 06:50 PM.

#2 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

the 8 foot tall Santa would creep me the *BLEEP!* out, I tell you what!

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users