• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dasblues

dasblues

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:16 AM

Hey,

I am 38 years old and when I was around 7 or 8, I experienced something I still can't explain. I looked online and cant find anything. So I was wondering if anyone here has some insight for me. Thanks!

I had a childhood friend whose house was haunted. Not in a bad way. When I would spend the night, I would hear a guitar playing. In the morning when I would wake up, I would hear dishes rattling in the kitchen as if someone was making breakfast. Then when I would go downstairs, no one would be in the kitchen. The door bell would randomly ring and no one would be there. They had an intercom from room to room in their house and one certain room would periodically call the room you were in. Their whole family experienced these types of things too (and others). Really wasnt scary or anything and they just lived with it.

Now to my story. My friend and I were sitting on their back steps one day. We both looked up at the wall to see what appeared to be a black and white movie. What first appeared in the "movie" was the house we sat in being built from a distance (with workers, ladders, etc). At this time, I looked down the hall, expecting to see a video recorder or something (like in old classrooms). But nothing was there. When I looked back at the wall, the "movie" had changed to my friend and I in a boat waving goodbye. At this point, we were actually getting a little scared (not really common as menioned above). We started yelling for my older brother who was babysitting us and when came around to the point where he could see the "movie", it turned off. My brother, knowing about the ghost, took us apart and had the two of us individually explain what we say. We explained the same thing.

So what was this? Some sort of portal? Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

dasblues

#2 HarmonyAngel

HarmonyAngel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:09 PM

Hi,

it sounds like something like portal into past lives I have also experienced this but mine come tome when I sleep in my dreams but before I just to that conclusion is there any history of their house and past owners cause I am getting the feeling that something happened in that house along time ago or at least on the property before it was built on

#3 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:50 PM

and could be that you and your friend shared an out of body experience together. Since this house was kind of "odd" it would be the perfect place for it to easily happen. Some places are just like that.
No one was hurt and you have an experience to always ponder and remember and try to make sense of. :)
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#4 allege

allege

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:37 PM

How old did the two of you appear in the image of you waving from the boat?
Never to suffer would never to have been blessed. -Edgar Allan Poe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users