Insidious 2 was very disappointing.

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,369 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:20 AM

I was wondering about this movie. I haven't seen it yet. I wasn't really all that impressed with the first one to be honest.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:09 PM

I preferred the first one to this sub standard, interminable, far-fetched sequel.

#4 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:42 AM

I'm easily contented, so I really enjoyed it, lol. I appreciated that the back story of the entity the father was dealing with was really explored even though I have to question the competency of local officials in their area. It does take a certain level of suspension of disbelief, but that is required of most movies in that genre.

This movie was more concerned with the story development than the jump scare technique that made the first one so freaking horrifying, lol, and even though it was sort of a weak plot to develop, I think it served its purpose...to set the franchise up for a third movie, which could take any of a number of different directions. Hopefully we'll see our little red friend again when the third one comes out in 2015, but I personally think that either way, its going to involve the little sister. There were some elements that made me suspect that SHE might be having some issues that are going to be played up more next movie.
Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users