Interdimensional beings or aliens?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ali88baba

ali88baba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy cooking, baking, playing The Sims 2 on PC, crochet, and of course, ghost stories!

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:08 PM

Hello all,

I was just watching the latest episode of "The Dead Files" titled "Innocent Blood" and while I have never heard of or seen a lot of the "things" that Amy sees on her walks in this most recent episode she sketched these beings that she thought might be aliens or from another dimension. She said that they focus on children and have killed children in the past. Now I bring this up because I have had recurring dreams about aliens invading and stealing everyone's children. In the dream I am outside looking up at the sky and I see a very bright, very large star that is almost shaped like an S but not exactly. Then I'm back in the house and the aliens just start grabbing children through the windows. In the past year off and on I have seen a very large, very bright star in the sky behind my house. It is there only occasionally, not every night, so I don't think it is a star. I don't really know for sure what it is, could just be a helicopter, but I don't know why it would hover in the same spot off and on for a year. It's very strange. I was just wondering if anyone else has had dreams like I have, or experienced anything like this, or has any ideas to offer. Thanks for any input you all may have on this as it has me puzzled.

Sincerely, Ali

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:05 PM

Your "bright star" is the planet Venus. It appears in certain parts of the sky along a band called the ecliptic.That is the plane of the solar system which all planets follow. It appears as an angle because of the tilt of the earth. Depending on the relative position of Earth and Venus it may also appear along this same line in the morning before sunrise. If you start in the evening and watch its position and note it night after night it will appear to rise then fall back near the horizon. After that it will appear in the morning and repeat the pattern. Another interesting thing to note. If you look at it through a small telescope you will see the planet goes through phases, just like the moon. Soetimes it wll be a tiny sliver other times almost a full disk similar to a full moon only smaller.

Jupiter is another planet which can be seen along the same ecliptic arc. Only it can bee seen any point since its position is outside the earth's position on the orbital plane. Usually its's not quite as bright but still very impressive. And a small telescope or good pair of binoculars will reveal some of its moons as they orbit the planet. Look at them over several nights and note the position of each moon. They will change, sometimes 1, 2, 3 or even 4 can be seen at once depending on the positions they are in at the time. (There are many more but they require a larger telescope to see!)

#3 ali88baba

ali88baba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy cooking, baking, playing The Sims 2 on PC, crochet, and of course, ghost stories!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:19 PM

Thank you CaveRat! That makes sense. I do not know that much about astronomy, but I have gone to the local planetarium a few times. Years ago we bought a telescope for my daughter for Christmas but where we are it's too populated to really see anything, and it probably wasn't powerful enough. Thank you for your response, it helps explain what I am seeing. Now I just need to figure out the recurring dreams....

#4 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:gardening is my hobby and one of my jobs

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:12 AM

Nothing much more to say really. I am an amateur astronomer and cave rat is totally correct about the planets. If you do own a telescope there is a rare event happening on the 16th March. With a fairly decent telescope you should be able to see the shadows of some of Jupiter's moons on the surface. This will happen between 10:30pm and midnight U.K. time. Also again from the U.K. but should be visible in the northern hemisphere on the same night, the Planet Mars will be visible and not to far away in the night sky will be Saturn. Both Mars and Saturn are visible with even a small telescope and are easy to find in the night sky. If you find the plough and follow the handle down you will see a bright orange star called Arcturus. follow that down in a curve and you will see a bright white star, this is Spica. Just above this is Mars it will look salmon coloured. To the left and slightly lower down is Saturn which will look yellow. If you have a telescope I urge you to look at Saturn, If you have never seen it through a telescope before it will blow your mind. The planet Venus will appear in the morning sky just under the moon around the 27th of March again U.K. time (this is when people think it is a U.F.O.) hope that helps.

#5 ali88baba

ali88baba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:28 AM

Thank you soulrunner!

#6 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

Would let the taxpayers foot the bill to go to a GV convention

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts
  • Interests:DENISE
    ghosts, aliens, and anything crazy.

FEARS: clowns and now BEP, thanks guys you rock ! ;)

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:00 AM

This is very intersesting! I hope someone can help you with the meaning of all this. The Paranormal part that is, sorry no offense anyone !

I had an experience once, where I was walking thru a filed at night. It was very dark and all of a sudden this portal opens up. I see some people, not sure who they were, but they sure the heck knew me. Then everything went blank I got my senses back and ran like crazy! There was about an hour of time missing.

This maybe the first time I told this, it has been bothering me alot lately ..... after 20 years lol

In love with an awesome woman
SHALOM my friends !

#7 ali88baba

ali88baba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:24 PM

Thank you for responding no1plumbrr.  I'm thinking my recurring dreams are probably just some subconscious fear I have.  Your experience would have me freaked out and wanting to know what happened during that hour of missed time!  wink.png

Ali

#8 Ravus Aranea

Ravus Aranea

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal.All religious beliefs and practices. Superstitions.Collecting books. Writing.Creating with my hands, what my mind's eye imagines.

Posted 19 July 2014 - 02:50 PM

I have had several reoccurring dreams since childhood...one is of an actual event that happened in my hometown before I was born.Two more are of me as different people in different lives and another is of a futuristic water park that does not exist as of yet.I always dream the hometown event one in black and white.I do not feel that any of these dreams have anything to do with repressed fears. To me they are simply memories and premonitions of things to come.Incidentally, my mother has the same reoccurring dream of the hometown event...she had not been born yet either....my grandmother witnessed the actual event.I have wondered if somehow memories can be passed down through DNA.

#9 ali88baba

ali88baba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:01 PM

Very interesting, thanks for sharing! I do hope that mine is just a repressed fear as I would not want to see it come to fruition.

Ali

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users