Dozier School for Boys

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 greg_dragonlvr

greg_dragonlvr

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Camping, wilderness adventures, ancient engineering, modern physics and electronics, martial arts and native cultures.

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

How long do you think it takes for someone turns this tragic facility into a pay-for-view "haunted site" ?

http://news.yahoo.co...-232708887.html

Can't Fall Off the Floor

#2 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Everything paranormal, but especially the Bridgewater Triangle. When not investigating the unexplainable, I like to read, write, walk my little white dog Malcolm, garden, cook and paint.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:58 AM

Exactly right. It's sad enough they were abused and mistreated in life, but now they are going to be exploited in death. Terrible!
Apparitions are often confused with hauntings. The difference is that apparitions are "live" (intelligent consciousness) and hauntings are "recordings."- LOYD AUERBACH, interview

#3 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:22 AM

I hope the officials carry out what they have to do without it turning out to be a freakshow. May the those who have departed finally Rest In Peace.

Whatever

#4 greg_dragonlvr

greg_dragonlvr

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Camping, wilderness adventures, ancient engineering, modern physics and electronics, martial arts and native cultures.

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:24 AM

I am concerned with all the budget problems that states are having, money carries the biggest clout and the vultures will move in as soon as the baracade tape comes down.

Can't Fall Off the Floor

#5 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:00 AM

Adreneline junkies are the leaders in finding these places to drive money in. The money goes to who knows where, but not to helping restore or anything else for that matter. I have seen groups go in and have a great time, you never see any type of evidence posted except on their own site for the most part and then they promote it as being a "hot spot" and it drives more folks in.
Even the TV shows, do not ever really go in to help, the spirits for the most part. They may answer some questions to the client, but there is nothing more ever done. It just becomes another "adreneline junkie hot spot" for "ghost hunters".
I work with folks looking for answers and how to deal with their spirit activity, if needed, help the spirit find it's find it's way. The biggest part of investigating is for evidence, looking at the history and finding answers for the client, not another tourist attraction promotion.
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#6 aftermidnight

aftermidnight

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:37 AM

Just read the article. That is just horrible

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users