Just Call Me Jesse's Last Poster Wins Game

• Please log in to reply
354 replies to this topic

#346 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:45 PM

I certainly hope so. Same with the coworker asking for the cowl and offering to pay. Now, to see if she follows through when I include the bill with her order... Won't charge much outside the cost of the yarn and gas $, since I got a ride out to the yarn store in Shiremanstown. Still kinda weird not to have one right here in town that I could have gone to, but at least mom and I were 'forced' to finally find our new yarn/button shop. And lemme tell ya, I'm definitely going back. Not just because I'm a yarn addict... But the owner's nice, and the knitting group... Oh. My. God/Goddess! I really need to get a job with better hours so I can go!

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#347 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:09 PM

New blog post up!!

Posted Image

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#348 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:28 AM

Sounds pretty positive!  Here's hoping that keeps up!

And are there other job opportunities around?

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#349 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:20 PM

Crazy times, intense confusing energies all around!

Posted Image

#350 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:58 PM

Belle: A few, but I need to go back to school for a few of them. Not sure about how I feel about it, since I didn't much like school when I had to go. But we'll see how the work schedule goes when school starts up again at the end of August. The last my coworkers and I've heard is that our shift is going from 2 to 10:30 pm (which I prefer, since I'm a night owl.) to 9:30 to 6, and (since the school schedule's changing, too) we'll be cleaning the classrooms during the day as they're open until the end of the school day at 2:35 (and wait til ~ 3pm when most of the lil brats've cleared out) then go full freakin' bore on cleaning. This... is going to wind up being a huge cluster frig.

Moonie: I'm all for the energies calming down before I go completely batty. It's bad enough the job's trying to drive me there.

Posted Image

#351 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:05 PM

Alrighty, got the cowl finished up. Just have to wash it up and mail it out tomorrow. And I think I may've found a yarn I like as much as the Wool-Ease I like using for shawls.

Posted Image

#352 balo

balo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:23 AM

Nacho--- your dad has left me speechless after his 'throwing' incident. Be careful for yourself, eh?

#353 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:21 AM

I intend to be, Balo. I just pray he doesn't try something like that on me or mom. Especially mom. If he does with her, his BAD_WORD's definitely getting completely BAD_WORDed up.

Posted Image

#354 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:41 PM

Saturday is here! And New Moon too!

Posted Image

#355 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:14 AM

How was your new moon?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users