• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:02 AM

For anyone who has links to my website at Jim's DESTINATIONS.

www.jimsdestinations.com/paramain.htm

Effective Feb1, 2014 the website has been revised. Some earlier links may no longer be active or may have been changed. You will need to update your files if you wish to maintain them.

I also encourage anyone who has not visited the site to drop by and take a look. Much new material has been added related to paranormal investigating as well as the other DESTINATIONS Topics. You can view them all from the main page at:

www.jimsdestinations.com

Stop by, and let me know what you think of the pages!

#2 greg_dragonlvr

greg_dragonlvr

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:Camping, wilderness adventures, ancient engineering, modern physics and electronics, martial arts and native cultures.

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:28 AM

Its looking pretty good. Are you going to include all the links for all the equipment you've posted on this site. Would be cool to have it all in one place.

Can't Fall Off the Floor

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:35 AM

Looks good.
Posted Image

#4 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:21 PM

Its looking pretty good. Are you going to include all the links for all the equipment you've posted on this site. Would be cool to have it all in one place.

Much of the equipment is listed based on its meeting required specs. Several makes / models are not listed simply because I don't have the resources to test and compare everything out there. Thus I can't recommend it not because it is inferior but rather because I don't recommend anything without testing first. However if it meets specs it should be fine.

Other specialized gear, such as the dynamic and static EMF monitors, the EVamP2 system, and some sensors are custom built in my labs for specific purposes. They are available only by special order, you can visit the "Electronics" destination on my website for more on how to order / request a quote.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ufo, ghost, haunt, investigating, research, paranormal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users