12 replies to this topic

#1 HarmonyAngel

HarmonyAngel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:02 PM

Hi,

I need some advice for a friend that I am in a relationship with right now he is of Scottish background his family originated in Edinburgh and when he went over there two years ago he obtained an object with his family crest on it and brought it home with him after he came he got violently sick and now we need help because now we are experience stuff being broken in the middle of the night along with physical touching and more recently emotional pain for him also we have instants occurred that were targeted at me I am both Scottish and Irish and have stuff from both sides and a lot of the stuff from my Irish half one night had been destroyed we don't know if this would someone from his side that doesn't approve of our relationship or trying to tell us something please help.

#2 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:gardening is my hobby and one of my jobs

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:03 AM

I think the first things you need to do is look for the logical. Do you have a pet that walks around at night and can damage things? are either of you sleep walkers? were you, or are you under any stress. Have you brought new furniture or anything else that could set off an allergic reaction. Has your diet changed suddenly? All these things and more can cause you to be ill and cause you to hallucinate. I am not saying you are not haunted but you must look for anything that has changed first. It maybe that it is a simple explanation.
Best of luck Posted Image

#3 HarmonyAngel

HarmonyAngel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:17 PM

Thanks but nothing has changed with us physically like our diet and no stress has been on us, nothing in the house was changed like furniture, we don't have any animals except for a few horses that stay stalled during the night but we never stuff happen until he went over to Edinburgh but he did tell me that the house we are in belonged to his grandparents

#4 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:36 PM

After looking into the logical things that soulrunner has suggested, ask questions about the house itself. How was the house when granparents lived there, and before. Was it a peaceful place?
Most of all, do not live in fear. Take charge. You are the boss of your own house and needn't be a victim. Bless or have the house blessed according to your beliefs. Advice given to me at one time was......Where there is darkness, bring in light and the dark can't stay.
I wish you the best!
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#5 allege

allege

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:12 AM

Why did he get sick? food poisoning? or something more long term? Was the item he brought back bought new or was it an antique? Emotional pain? Can you please elaborate on that? How long have you lived in the house? How long has he lived in the house? How long after he returned from the trip did he get ill, and how long after the trip did this begin to happen? Do events in the house always happen at night? Are events always directed at you, or are they equally directed at you and him?
Never to suffer would never to have been blessed. -Edgar Allan Poe

#6 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:40 PM

Is the original poster HarmonyAngel still here? Let us know how you're doing. Hope all is well.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#7 HarmonyAngel

HarmonyAngel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:11 PM

Hey everyone, very sorry I haven't been on we have working on trying to figure out everything about the house that we can to help us out, allege it wasn't even a week when he came and had gotten sick and the item had been in his family for years the emotional pain he was feeling he always tells me about he always says he is almost feeling like he lost someone or someone had lost a loved one we have lived in the house for almost about a year now stuff started happening the same week he came home and most of the events are at night and most of the events are mostly towards me

As for us finding out anything he does have prior knowledge because family had lived in the house that is grandfather was abusive towards his grandmother but we are still looking into the history because he knows that there was more then one owner

I'm sorry made a mistake we have lived two years in the house

#8 allege

allege

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:19 PM

Could you post a picture of the item? I am kind of curious about it. Both his grandma and grandfather are dead?
Never to suffer would never to have been blessed. -Edgar Allan Poe

#9 HarmonyAngel

HarmonyAngel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:57 PM

yes allege both grandparents are dead and I could try and post a picture as soon as I find the item but until I do it is a knife with his family coat of arms which is cunningham

#10 MissVelma

MissVelma

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:57 PM

Hey there. I know there's been a lot of talk in this topic already, but I have something that might help. Try calling on whatever divine protection you believe in. For me, it's God. I call on his protection and ask for angels to block out anything or anyone who means me harm, and I say a prayer over my entire house. I say out loud that anyone who means me harm or fear is not welcome in or around my home and needs to leave in the name of God, and then I go about my day like normal. I try to keep a positive mindset and ignore any bad thoughts that enter my head, and if I feel uncomfortable I do this all again until I feel secure again. I'm VERY sensitive to spirits for as long as I can remember, and while this is not a guarantee, it is the most effective method I have come across so far, and has even protected me from being possessed. Keep in mind though, I would use whatever it is you actually believe in. If you don't have faith, it doesn't work. I hope this helps! Please let me know if things improve.

#11 colink2209

colink2209

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:42 AM

Hi,

I need some advice for a friend that I am in a relationship with right now he is of Scottish background his family originated in Edinburgh and when he went over there two years ago he obtained an object with his family crest on it and brought it home with him after he came he got violently sick and now we need help because now we are experience stuff being broken in the middle of the night along with physical touching and more recently emotional pain for him also we have instants occurred that were targeted at me I am both Scottish and Irish and have stuff from both sides and a lot of the stuff from my Irish half one night had been destroyed we don't know if this would someone from his side that doesn't approve of our relationship or trying to tell us something please help.

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

#12 colink2209

colink2209

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:47 AM

Hi, the item you said that you brought with you

Hold it in your hand rubbing it  and say the following

If there is a spirit attached to this item, I am calling upon you to answer me

If there is a spirit attached to this item then  'MOVE MY BODY FORWARD NOW  FOR YES, OR  MOVE MY BODY BACKWARDS NOW  FOR NO'

Advise me if you receive a response.

#13 MissVelma

MissVelma

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

Idk if I would do what colink said without making sure you're protected first, though. From my own experiences, if the spirit wants to harm you, that will enable them to do so. I would strongly encourage making sure you are protected before allowing a spirit you don't know to touch you, or that can potentially make everything a lot worse and gives foothold to something you don't want in your home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users