a very vivid dream

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 Abominable Dr. Civis!

Abominable Dr. Civis!

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy kayaking, hiking, geocaching, foreign films, suspense, cheaply-made action or slasher films, folklore, working out, keeping a myriad of friends and acquaintances, green tea, Pixies (the band), spontaneity and adventure! Oh, and ghost-hunting too of course, though I find its more like fishing.

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:56 PM

No problem Soul, I was just curious if any of your experiences were similar to mine. I find we all experience these things, whether they are from an internal or external source, differently. When I ask people these questions a lot of people have recalled predominant colors as if the thought or vision travels on a particular wave of light. If you have another experience I would look for this phenomena. I think it's very interesting that you see yourself in your dreams. I almost never see myself in my dreams, only visions, though I sometimes did in recurring childhood nightmares. In the end I can only chalk it up as one of the brain's endless mysteries.
"The big brain am winning! I am the greetest! Mwa-ha-ha-ha! I must now leave Earth for no raisin! " -Chief Big Brain of Futurama

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users