15 replies to this topic

#1 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:gardening is my hobby and one of my jobs

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:32 AM

I thought you all might like to hear about a very vivid dream I had last night.

I was at a family gathering when my nan turned up (she has passed away) she started talking to me and I started chatting back. My family started looking at me strangely and I said to my nan
"why are they looking at me like that?"
she replied
"Because they cannot see me"
I said
"Why not?"
she then pointed to her grave and I realized that she was dead, and that the rest of the family could not see her. she then smiled at me and handed me a small box with a key inside. I asked her what is it for? and her answer got lost in the sound of my alarm waking me up.

I do not know what this means, if it even means anything. I have never seen this box before or the key. my nan has been passed away 5yrs and this is only the second time I have seen her in my dreams since then. The only thing I do know was that it was very vivid and felt real.

#2 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:09 AM

Soulrunner, I see this is Nan's way of saying you can let go of her and move on. The key I see as the key to her heart, she gives it to you to always keep, but you can move on with it kept in the box. (I have to ask, was she sort of blonde haired, perhaps at the shoulder in length? I can see someone as I read your post)
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#3 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:07 AM

I have moved on since my nan passed away, I was very lucky to meet all my grandparents as an adult but it was my other nan whom I was really close to. My nan did have short hair but to be honest I do not know if she was blonde, I only ever saw her with grey hair.
As for "seeing" someone I do find that sometimes when I am posting here that there is "someone" standing behind me. Of course every time I look around there is no one there.

#4 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:11 AM

That is a problem when I see people, they sometimes appear as they once were, hence the blondish color I saw. This dream being so vivid and real feeling is important. The "moving on" part may have been the wrong words for you.
I am still interested and working on the box with the key, that was my first impression of meaning for you, there very well might be more to it.
It was a very old key, yes? I keep seeing an "old" styled key, the inside of the box has a very dark red lining, the box its self seems very plain and small about 2-3 inches by 4 inches, she held it with both hands as she gave it to you yes?
My grandson is here this morning, not an easy way for me to read more, I will get back to you on this. Let me know if I have seen correctly so far.

#5 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:48 AM

hi
sorry I have been away, the constant rain sent raw sewage back up the drains and into part of the house (all cleaned up now.) The key was an old style one, brown and rusty coloured. The box was dark wood, I cannot remember the inside of it. She did hand it to me in both hands and it was fairly small. Of course with all these sort of dreams the key seemed larger than the box even though it did fit inside.

#6 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:31 AM

Sorry to hear about the flooding, seen it on the news! Hope all is getting better!
Glad I am reading the right dream from you...
I see things in sort of bits and pieces at times, so I like to try and get some sort of validation as I go, so this is good so far. Question for you, have you just recently been experiencing these feelings or have they been around a long time? Have you become more interested in the spirit world since the grandparents death/s? Tell me more about your interest in the spirit world if you would please...I have an idea of what she may be trying to tell you...Posted Image

Edited by leslie_dragonlvr, 18 February 2014 - 12:32 AM.

#7 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:16 AM

I have always been able to "sense" things ever since I was a child. M,any times I would hear my name being called out and lots of different voices would come into my head. It has been a bit of a problem sometimes as I tend to know when family are going to die. It got me into trouble when I was a child as I told my parents when my great grandmother was going to die. (I was 7yrs old at the time) most of my family avoid me and I do tend to keep it to myself. I have had councilling and been tested for bi-polar but I am perfectly "normal." I have learned to live with it and I do not find it a burden. When I get those strange feelings that someone is going to die I do keep it to myself. Even my wife has no idea that I come here.

#8 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:00 AM

Ok, one thing you might want to do now is become more open, but only to those who understand. There are plenty of folks these days that get it! Don't fear it anymore. I had to do the same thing all my life. I am now more open and to those who don't get it, I don't give a rats arse if they do, I speak what I know and feel when needed.
Now, the key in the box is your answer, get it? Posted Image

#9 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:19 AM

Well, to poke my nose in here a bit, sometimes a dream can just be a dream. Sometimes it's your sub-conscious mind telling you things you need to know conscously. Sometimes it's a deceased person coming back to you to give you information. I've been doing dream interpretations since my teens, so I'll give it a try with this one and see if there's any info that's useful to you.

Grandparents in a dream are symbols for security or protection.
Families or family gatherings are portents of positve changes coming.
To speak with a dead person in a dream means you'll soon receive good news.
To be given something in a dream is a warning of an obstacle(s) in the near future.
A box containing an object symbolizes overcoming a difficult situation.
To be given a key by someone in your dream shows you will receive help from friends when you most need it.

Overall, this seems to point to something that you are either dealing with now, or will be dealing with very soon. Nothing points to a serious issue, but something worrying or bothersome at least, and something that needs to be dealt with in a timely manner. It seems like it's something that you'll get past easily enough, and I'm guessing that the 'help from friends' will be likely moral support. The family and grandmother also shows things are good - you're loved and protected by family and you can count on them as well - and I'm betting you already know that part, since most of the portents here are positive. You are just facing or going to face a blip in the path, but things will be fine. Hope this helps some.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#10 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:31 AM

I have not been here for a few weeks so I have only just seen your post redhead. 

three things have happened since that dream. I have had to have a new washing machine, new boiler and new car all in the same week. (this was a month ago, early March) It was a pain and a bit costly but hey it is not the end of the world.

On a much more interesting note a couple of nights ago I was having a dream and in the dream I suddenly I found myself standing in a supermarket next to those open fridges where they sell packet meats. I turned and standing next to me was my grandmother who was shopping. She looked at me with surprise and said

"where did you come from?"

I replied " I do not know I just turned up"

She then said "well you should not be here, now go back until later"

and with that she shooed me off and I cannot remember anything else until I woke up.

I am sure it meant something but to be honest I was just happy to see her again.

#11 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:50 AM

Again, grandparents symbolize protection and security. To dream of cold is a dream of contrary - the colder the air from the refrigerator, the better off you will be. Refrigerators (even the ones in a store) have different meanings, depending on the circumstances, but in this dream, it points to happy times ahead. Grocery stores are a portent of prosperity and good luck.

This is a very good dream, fortelling a lot of postive things coming up in your life. Perhaps your grandmother was there to tell you not to get carried away if you end up with extra money.

Edited by Redhead, 15 April 2014 - 11:51 AM.

"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#12 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:52 AM

thank you for the reply redhead.

More money would be nice but to be honest I am as happy as I have ever been in my life, but if I come into any money I will let you know.

..................whooo yes I just won the lottery..............................what will I do with my ten poundsjumping24.gifsmile.png

#13 Abominable Dr. Civis!

Abominable Dr. Civis!

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy kayaking, hiking, geocaching, foreign films, suspense, cheaply-made action or slasher films, folklore, working out, keeping a myriad of friends and acquaintances, green tea, Pixies (the band), spontaneity and adventure! Oh, and ghost-hunting too of course, though I find its more like fishing.

Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:08 PM

A few strange questions for you Soulrunner: In these dreams is there a predominant color or background haze that permeates what you are seeing?; Do you have any physical sensations or ticks while they occur or immediately afterwards?; and finally have you ever perceived something in one of these dreams in a manner which is impossible like seeing from multiple perspectives at once?
"The big brain am winning! I am the greetest! Mwa-ha-ha-ha! I must now leave Earth for no raisin! " -Chief Big Brain of Futurama

#14 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:54 AM

sorry that I have not answered straight away Dr.Civis  I have been really busy with my work. It is all a bit of a haze now, I cannot remember if there are any outstanding colours. I do sometimes have physical sensations while dreaming and when I dream I always see myself as though I am watching a film. It is the way I know I am dreaming.

#15 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

Would let the taxpayers foot the bill to go to a GV convention

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts
  • Interests:DENISE
    ghosts, aliens, and anything crazy.

FEARS: clowns and now BEP, thanks guys you rock ! ;)

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:08 AM

My dreams are the same way, I can feel things.... even though sometimes I will try to open a door and can not get my hand on the handle and wake up screaming in terror.... whatever the heck that means LOL

In love with an awesome woman
SHALOM my friends !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users