Picking your collective brains

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 greg_dragonlvr

greg_dragonlvr

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:Camping, wilderness adventures, ancient engineering, modern physics and electronics, martial arts and native cultures.

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:21 AM

Have a couple of questions for those of you who have investigative groups...

With the majority of evidence you have captured, is there a particular person that either captured it or was in the near vicinity?

Is the bulk of what you have gathered from personal collection or from unattended equipment?

Can't Fall Off the Floor

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:21 PM

Regarding my evidence I was involved in most data I have collected. Since I work with various researchers that is because the other investigators vary with each case. But on those cases others have also captured data as well so it doesn't appear that it has anything to do with who is thee, rather the methods being used for the individual cases.

I would say half is gathered in realtime durring the investigation and the remainder is gathered using data logging and remote sensing / recording equipment. This does seem to be affected by the type of data though. Most physical activity and photography events are recorded with logging and recording devices while EVP / AVP usually has an investigator present at the time it was obtained.

#3 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

Would let the taxpayers foot the bill to go to a GV convention

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts
  • Interests:DENISE
    ghosts, aliens, and anything crazy.

FEARS: clowns and now BEP, thanks guys you rock ! ;)

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:41 AM

I totally agree caverat. I could not see how it could work. I played around with it and it was basically saying words and garbled crap from the files in the phone.
These are definitely for entertainment purposes. Lol
In love with an awesome woman
SHALOM my friends !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users