Wisconsin Oshkosh Appleton FD

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 O.P.T.I.C.S

O.P.T.I.C.S

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:03 PM

Hello all! I am new to these boards, but have over 13 years experience in Paranormal Investigations. I have done solo work. I have case files on several private residences as well as Grand Opera House (Oshkosh), Paine Art Center (Oshkosh) and Motel Hell.

I am currently looking to start a group effort under my "OPTICS" tag (Oshkosh Paranormal Tactical Investigations and Case Studies). Anyone from the area? I am currently looking for several new members to share in my efforts. Some areas of current need are:

Demonologist

Cryptozoologist

Equipment/Tech

and mediums are always welcome.

If you are new and looking for group help, or have been around and are looking to pool resources please contact me (MJ) @ OPTICS54904@Gmail.com

Off to read the rest of the site. Thanks,

MJ Wright

#2 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

Welcome to the Village, O.P.T.I.C.S., I hope you'll enjoy your time here. I'm from 'Scansin, so nice to see someone else from our great state here. Hopefully you'll find some new members for your group. I'm on the other side of the state, or I'd be tempted. I hope you'll share some of your experiences  here as well. 

"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users