confused newbie

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 bruce_uk

bruce_uk

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

Hi I am new to this site looking for some guidance. I have been meditating for many years using self hypnosis and I am very good at emptying my mind and going into a trance very quickly. I have also been attending my local spiritualist church. With this I have been wanting to take it further and contact a spirit guide. After a few attempts i received 3 flash images, the first was when I was asking my spirit guide too show themselves in which I seen a image flash of a male wearing a brown coat and had a bald head (like myself), I then called him Dave. A few days later I asked my guide to communicate a message from other spirits of which I seen a person carrying metal corrugated sheets and a few moments later a woman carrying a picnic/Easter style basket and following her was a number of school children wearing blue and white chequered summer dresses skipping behind her. I am confused with what I have seen and your advice would be most appreciated. Thanks.

#2 Raighne

Raighne

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests including the paranormal. Reading, gardening, pottery both thrown and hand built, soap making and honey bee keeping. I am currently making my first ever batch of mead which should be finished...ok drinkable, hopefully, in Sept 2008. I would also like to try my hand at making ale.

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:16 AM

Welcome Bruce and kudos to you for having he courage to open that door.  I have yet to develop that courage so I cannot give you any advise, only a heartfelt welcome.  I look forward to responses from more learned members.

Raighne T

"Man did not weave the web of life - he is merely a strand in it.Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself." Chief Seattle

#3 bruce_uk

bruce_uk

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:40 AM

Thank you for your message Raighne, it is most welcoming.

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:08 AM

Namaste. First of all, you should be sure if the "entity" on the other side is actually someone who is helping you out, not one taking you for a ride, in the world of occult, there are no hard and fast rules to decide on this, unless we are self purified and powerful enough to have well balanced mindset.

Good luck.

Posted Image

#5 bruce_uk

bruce_uk

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:06 AM

Thank you Moonchild for your words, i will research protection and selection when trying to contact a spirit guide.

#6 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:42 AM

Welcome to our village! I'm sure you'll find lots of useful information here, and some good friends as well. I know I have.

It's always a good idea to do some protection work before doing anything pertaining to the other side. I guess that the spiritualist church may do things a little differently in the UK than here. I attended some seminars at our local spiritualist church some years back, and the first one dealt with protection against anything potentialy harmful. I have always felt that protection is very necessary, as well as closing rituals when you are finished. To me, it's very personal and you should do what seems right to you, what is comfortable. It might be nothing more than asking your Higher Power (I prefer to use a generic, all purpose term for Deity as we have all religious and non-religious people here) to keep you safe. Keep us posted as to your progress.

"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#7 bruce_uk

bruce_uk

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:34 PM

Thank you Redhead, I will keep you posted. The information and the support on this site is proving valuable. I thank you all.

#8 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,366 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:14 PM

• Hello Bruce_uk,
  • Welcome to Ghostvillage. Please be sure to post your encounters in the "Personal Encounters" page. I'm really looking forward to reading about all of your encounters.

Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#9 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:33 PM

all I can say is be very careful and as red said, protection, protection, protection.  please stay safe as you are entering into a dangerous world if you are unprepared.

Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

#10 colink2209

colink2209

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:19 AM

Can someone or the administrators of this site give us some generic or simple means of protection whether it is some form of prayer, things to say or  rituals

Also does this apply to human spirits (ghost) only or other spirits who were created as spirits as in Angels  

#11 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:47 AM

Can someone or the administrators of this site give us some generic or simple means of protection whether it is some form of prayer, things to say or  rituals

TO THE UNIVERSAL SUPREME BEING,

THE DIVINE FATHER, AND DIVINE MOTHER.

TO MY SPIRITUAL TEACHER,

TO ALL THE GREAT GREAT ONES AND SPIRITUAL BEINGS

AND MY HIGHER SOUL

I HUMBLY INVOKE YOU ALL FOR THE DIVINE PROTECTION, GUIDANCE, ASSISTANCE, AND HELP

***fill in whatever you are going to do at the time of invocation**

After doing what you need to, always say THANK YOU to them.

Also does this apply to human spirits (ghost) only or other spirits who were created as spirits as in Angels  

Entities are of various kinds, but a protection always helps, even if a dark entity come across, the Divine Assistance always helps your favour. But still, our mind plays a major role - like attracts like and our weakness are their strength (in the cases of dark entities).

Edited by MoonChild, 26 April 2014 - 10:45 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users