Photo

Introductions 3

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 CalebHu90

CalebHu90

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Demons, Undead legends and myths, monster legends, computers, science, guitar playing, aviation, and games

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:18 AM

I am Murphy and I live in WI. Just tryin to figure out what the afterlife is etc etc. I have never had a paranormal experience, so I must be in the wrong area at the wrong time all the time.  

When trying to encounter spirits you must also factor in the right conditions for a haunting and a lot of patience, since activity doesn't happen all the time and seldom does the same thing occur, but if you're at an area that you believe does have spirits lingering, then having something like em pump or a jacobs ladder is quite useful to heighten the activity since spirits need energy to manifest. 

#17 CalebHu90

CalebHu90

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Demons, Undead legends and myths, monster legends, computers, science, guitar playing, aviation, and games

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:30 AM

Hi I'm Caleb from South Dakota, I have little ambition in the living world, most of my ambitions lie in the shadows of the living. Most may label me crazy for some of my ambitions. I am an amateur spirit investigator, I have had encounters for about half of my life, my encounters with spirits are seldom friendly, they are usually darker entities, but not always, sometimes I do find kinder entities. I am new to this site and am always wanting to hear of other experiences and talk to people with common interests.  

#18 Kirajo

Kirajo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 04:37 PM

Hi my name is Kirajo. I just rejoined this site after a log hiatus. I was Kira before but I thought it might be taken by now. So I'm back and hope to see posts from both old and new friends. Ghostvillage is a great place and I've missed you all.

Love and blessings,

Kirajo

#19 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:44 AM

Welcome back Kira. Can't send you any personal message till you have 30 posts here, so keep posting.

Posted Image

#20 amyromine

amyromine

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Reading Writing, family, music, movies, research, food, travel, good friends and new experiences.

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:51 PM

Hi my name is Amy and I am a newbie. Looking to talk share experiences.

I've had a few, haven't spoken about them in years.

I am also a writer and doing research for a new fiction novel.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. biggrin.png

#21 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:47 PM

Hello Amy, welcome to GV!

Posted Image

#22 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:46 AM

Welcome to GV, y'all! You'll enjoy your stay!

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#23 Ravus Aranea

Ravus Aranea

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal.All religious beliefs and practices. Superstitions.Collecting books. Writing.Creating with my hands, what my mind's eye imagines.

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:28 AM

Greetings all! my name is Ravus. I've been involved in the paranormal for 40+ years. I'm new to the whole social media thing however. I'm a writer and an artist.Hoping to share my experiences with others and maybe learn a few things too.I had my very first experiences with the other side at around age 4.I believe some are born with certain capabilities that may or may not be considered "Gifts". I believe these capabilities can be inherited.I also believe that there are certain factors that can increase these capabilities.......whose out there and what  are your thoughts?

#24 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:29 AM

WelcomeGV.png

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users