dark figure mirrors shower death

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ink_To_Flames

Ink_To_Flames

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:48 PM

Right... Let's start this off with the traditional "I'm not crazy" bit.

On the 7th of April 2014 I decided to take my routine shower of the day; however, while I was in the shower I kept feeling like I was being watched. We have 3 mirrors in the bathroom, and I swear I saw a dark figure, no facial features or any clothing, just a solid human like figure pass through each mirror (it was not tall or anything and it looked about average height). I kept telling myself "you not here for me, you not here for me" and the figure vanished. Since the 7th I have not seen it again. On the 9th of April 2014 my wife's father, who seemed in very good health, had a massive heart attack and suddenly passed away. His passing was so shocking that no one believed that he passed away. I personally feel that the figure was somehow involved.

Fast forward to today the 21st of April 2014... I was sitting in the lounge and a picture we framed of my wife's father suddenly fell over. The reason why I am so freaked out about the picture falling over is due to the fact that we positioned it in such a way that it would not move even if the wind picked up.

To add to freakyness of the picture falling over, this evening my wife asked me to make her and my daughter a cup of tea. I already had the kettle boiling and the tea bags in the cup; however, I reached for the sugar and placed it on my right hand side... I then opened the cupboard to grab an extra cup for myself and the lid on the sugar suddenly popped off the container and landed next to the kettle, which is also impossible as they are generally slip on lids... my wife said it could just be compressed air, but it gets opened and closed multiple times throughout the day.

If there is anyone that knows what the hell is happening some insight would be amazing! I have also been feeling rather uncomfortable lately, I keep getting cold shivers and when they occur it almost feels as though I am going to start crying. I am a 30 year old male and I currently run and own my own online publication (yip still trying to prove that I am a sane responsible person).

Furthermore, I have had some really bad luck recenlty... While I do own an online publication, I still have to have a full-time job... I lost my job on the 1st of April 2014 and have had two vehicle accidents, one happend on the 31st of March 2014, and the other on the 7th April 2014 (this happened before I saw the dark figure on the 7th of April 2014.

Anyway, as stated before, I am not a nut job or anything... I am just very freaked out. I told my wife about this and she said that I may be more open to things like this. In the past I used to have really bad nightmares, but they stopped once we placed a bit of holy water in the room. I have not had any nightmares in around 5 years; however, over the past few months they have started again.

Anyway, I will end things off there. Any help would be much appreciated.

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:30 PM

Not sure how to help, but try your old remedy of holy water and see if that helps. Something may have "tagged" you.

Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#3 colink2209

colink2209

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:42 PM

Sorry not a believer in Holy water. But I had something bad like this happen to me a few years ago

I had my own one man business and as you know when you are out seeing customers all day, picking up things and sending things away, you only have time to do the invoicing at night, not at home but at my business premises. Strange things started happening, while sitting in my office, I would hear noises and things falling on the shelves,(This is their way of telling you they are around) I would go and check in the warehouse but everything was OK. i would get those strange feelings on my face and head, and get a strange feeling coming up my legs from my feet (this is when I knew it was around. I went to my mother in-laws place to get Gospel and Preaching DVD's about preaching and salvation and played this on a DVD player outside my office. One night about 9pm I had the warehouse door open as I was washing my car in the entrance of the warehouse and I felt it. I went inside and called my sister and told her, remember I told you about those feelings that I get at work, well they are there now as I am talking to you. There is the feelings coming up my legs, there is the feelings on my face, there is the feeling of my scalp contracting (meaning the skin pulling in) My sister said now it knows,,  that you know it is with you, it no longer needs to hide itself  

Any way after this I never drove straight home after work, I would go to a shop or gas station first, mix with other people and hope that it go and not follow me home. Anyway it got worst like a $24,000 car accident, trouble with the Tax office, customers not paying me and trouble in my relationship,etc,etc.

After this I tried not to be at work after 6.30pm, lost my business later. Please remember this when driving always look both ways and again when leaving a gas station or turning as the can cause you a blind spot in your vision and you can collide with another car that you thought was not coming..

Even though I live in Australia I was lucky to find a lady in USA who helped me after being recommended to her by someone else after someone read my story, but unfortunately I have lost contact with her, sorry. This woman could use her spirits to check me out and see if I had something with me or at my business premises and once she confirmed it, she used her spirits to help me, she also safeguarded my partner so that this thing could not jump to her when she cleared it from me,

then cleared both home and work. Sorry, I know it sounds far fetched, but be careful. Do not be it's victim, use your faith in God and your bible.

DO THIS WITH POWER AND CONVICTION, DO NOT SHOW FEAR Read psalm 23 aloud, Then say God is my Lord and God, he is the creator of all things, He has promised to protect me as David writes in Psalm 23 he protects me from all evil.

IN THE NAME  JESUS,  I BIND YOU ,

I BREAK YOU  AND I CASTE YOU OUT IN JESUS NAME

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE, LEAVE NOW AND NEVER RETURN, IN JESUS NAME

Repeat this when ever you feel or see something, say it loud, say it with conviction, no fear

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dark figure, mirrors, shower, death

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users