Spirit Guides?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Amberwest

Amberwest

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:36 PM

How exactly do we find our spirit guide?

#2 greg_dragonlvr

greg_dragonlvr

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Camping, wilderness adventures, ancient engineering, modern physics and electronics, martial arts and native cultures.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:21 AM

Can you narrow that down a bit?  It all depends on your faith path, talents and beliefs.

Can't Fall Off the Floor

#3 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:54 AM

Given the very nature of what a spirit guide is believed to be, I don't think one really has to LOOK for them; they should just be there when needed.

However, there are numerous websites that offer guidance on how to communicate more effectively with spirit guides, guardian angels, and as Socrates called them, daimons. The general consensus of these sites is that all you have to do is have a pure and clear intent; simply ask aloud for a sign of communication or for help.  If you're not comfortable with that, simply ask telepathically...or, rather, just THINK what you are wanting to say.  For those wishing to delve a little deeper into a two-way communication, meditation is always recommended, lol.  

Here's just a few sites that come up:

BeliefNet: Contact Your Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels

Communicating with Spirit Guides Through Writing

How to Talk to Your Spirit Guides and Angels

Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

#4 Ravus Aranea

Ravus Aranea

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal.All religious beliefs and practices. Superstitions.Collecting books. Writing.Creating with my hands, what my mind's eye imagines.

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:37 PM

Meditate meditate meditate.Think about connecting with your spirit guide. Roll the idea around in your mind as much as possible. Take days or a week or whatever.Write a letter to your guide detailing why you need them to be more up close and personal. Be honest about your reasons. You can then burn the letter in the flame of a pure and new white candle to assign it to the asteral plane. Take a long relaxing bath by candlelight to open your self up to the experience. Now find a comfortable and quiet place to relax and meditate on the subject. you might try repeating a summons of sorts over and over in your mind until you drift beyond total awareness. or you might start your meditation by imagining that you are going on a journey...questing for your spirit guide...imagine as much detail as you can...where you are..what the weather is like..what the trees look like..how the air smells..how the ground feels.......this has always worked for me but do remember that spirit guides can and do come in many many forms....they can appear haggard and old, young and beautiful, in animal form and even very strange unimaginable forms...if you are ready you will be granted an audience.Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users