We need help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Onewonderhit

Onewonderhit

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:12 PM

Hi there I work in a local public house in Aberdeen City centre and we think we might have a haunting going on. The reports are of people's collars being pulled and seeing some shadow figures in the bar area itself. This has only just starting since September but our pub did have a referb in this month. However the building used to be in two seperarte building joined together and that happened back about 20 years ago. We want to contact the spirt if there is any within our building. We have lost many staff members since this has happened and we just want to help him cross over. I say him as one of the female members of staff says she saw a elder looking gentleman standing next to the fireplace at the back of the bar after the building was locked up and no one into that area without her letting anyone in. Any response would be most helpful.

Yours faithfully
Onewonderhit

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:00 PM

Try taking to the ghost. Ask for him to stop harassing people. Ask if he wants help.

Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#3 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:43 AM

He's probably been there a long time. You can try saying that you would prefer that he not touch customers or show himself to them. Making him leave a place he's probably been in a long time may seem unfair to him. Like any neighbor, you negotiate so that everyone can enjoy the locale in peace.

Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#4 Ysbryd

Ysbryd

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:history, writing, reading, computers

Posted 29 May 2014 - 03:10 PM

What have you done to rule out all logical explanations for what people have concluded is a haunting?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users