• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wipsi

wipsi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:46 AM

Your help with a new survey is needed. The survey asks why you are interested in and/or involved in ghost hunting/paranormal investigation.

Please use the following link to take the survey:

https://docs.google....m?usp=send_form

Thank you.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:55 AM

Done :)

Posted Image

#3 Ysbryd

Ysbryd

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:history, writing, reading, computers

Posted 06 May 2014 - 02:10 PM

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I neither "hunt" nor "investigate" the paranormal. I merely read stories and discuss same.

#4 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:42 PM

Done!

I didn't see where there was an explanation anywhere...what exactly is the survey for and how the answers be used?  I was surprised that there weren't fields for more statistical info, such as m/f, age, etc...

Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

#5 Ravus Aranea

Ravus Aranea

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal.All religious beliefs and practices. Superstitions.Collecting books. Writing.Creating with my hands, what my mind's eye imagines.

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:54 PM

i do not "hunt" ghosts or spirits or other beings. They either call to me or they don't. I will feel drawn to a particular place or person and everything evolves from there...its never something i can turn off but its easy enough to dull down with synthetics and junk food if i am going to go out for very long.If you tell a single person about your freaky visions and abilities..pretty soon word gets out...and though they might laugh and point and stare initially...eventually the phone calls start and the requests and the pleas for advice and help. If you don't want to be known as a freak-show like I am...choose your friends wisely. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users