Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Demonic Possession, Who Are You Going To Call?

Demonic Demonic Possession Exorcism Exorcist Demons Chief Exorcist Archbishop Ron Feyl Order of Exorcists

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dr. Ron Feyl

Dr. Ron Feyl

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:00 PM

In 1980 the Order of Exorcists was know as a small Catholic (Traditional pre-Vatican ll Roman Catholic) Parish located in Highland Park, California, with many outreach programs in the communities of Glendale and Eagle Rock.

The Church started to received requests from people claiming symptoms of demonic possession and wanted the church to send priests to their homes for demonic investigations and assessments for possible exorcism.

The Archbishop Ron Feyl (who was Consecrated Catholic Bishop, 26th of June 1979) decided to reach out and recruit members of the clergy from other jurisdictions; parishes/churches outside the geographical area. Since that time, the Order of Exorcists is affiliated with over 21 jurisdictions, 19 parishes, with members in 24 countries.

The Order of Exorcists also has members who are laity that are trained to do first contact interviews, demonic investigations, and submit the assessment report to the Chief Exorcist Archbishop Ron Feyl for further action.

Request come in from around the world for demonic investigations and assessments for demonic possession. In order to keep us with the many request, we have an intake process which allows us to help more people who seek our assistance. Please note all our services are done without cost. We get paid by the blessings that God gives us. Once again, everything we do for you/the victim is FREE.

Here is how it works:

They (the family/person needing help) would make the request via "Contact Us" button on our website http://www.orderofexorcists.com, with all the details about their situation, names of people within the household, what kind of help they are looking for, and contact information.

Once we have the information I would start the process by contacting our members in that area where they would form an "Investigation & Assessment Team." This would be the first stage of the process which can take about two or three weeks.

Then one of our I & A team members would make "first contact" and set a date for the investigation and assessment. Our team will collect all evidence, including documentation such as photos, videos, medical and psychiatry reports.

We have two members in our Order of Exorcists who are medical doctors. One of them is an Exorcist Bishop Member. They would review the medical reports and submit their findings and recommendation to me, the Chief Exorcist for further action.

This would be the second stage of the process which can take up to two or three months.

If the evidence shows an exorcism is needed, then I as the Chief Exorcist and Presiding Bishop would assigned a priest to do the ritual.

Visit our website http://www.orderofexorcists.com for more information about exorcism and see our 60 plus videos on "real" cases of demonic possession and investigations.

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 06 May 2014 - 01:02 PM

As a long time investigator I can say that cases of demonic possession are extremely rare.  But they do happen from time to time.  In my 35 plus years and hundreds of cases I have had only 2 that MIGHT have been demon related. (Several have shown similarities but those have been shown to be medical or psychological issues and were dealt with accordingly.)  But even those two were not definite.   In those cases I brought in outside consultants and got the clients in touch with their own religious leaders as I am not a demonologist.   I don't fel any particular denomination or church has an exclusive power to exorcise a demon; rather it is a matter of Faith and the particular person's own beliefs that are effective. 

#3 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:58 PM

Interesting. Did not know of this groups existance. I've managed to live my life, thus far, without needing those kind of services.

Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#4 mark3905

mark3905

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:34 PM

I am so glad I saw this right away.  I will describe a situation, and see if anyone here can steer me the right direction.  I've been a believer in the supernatural for years.  Without getting into details, I have been told by multiple entities that my grandma has stayed behind to look over my family.  She is always in this one very specific area of the house, looking downstairs to the room in which she died.  (This is pertinent; it will come up later.)  My friend LW has felt a dark presence for years.  After he dabbled in Wicca for awhile, others (and he sensed himself) told him that it was a demon.  Periodically he would see a black misty from crawl along the ceiling, when he challenged it one day he felt it get on his bed and press down at his shoulders and knees, and one day he saw it at his job.  When he dated this one girl for awhile who had the ability to communicate with spirits, she communicated with his dad's spirit who told her that the demon was the same demon that was attached to him and caused him to commit suicide.  LW, being an adrenaline junky (he was a stock car racer before he was even out of high school), has never done anything to try and rid himself of this demonic presence.  Flash forward to this past week.  While with his new girlfriend, he saw her become possessed in front of his very eyes.  He said her eyes were like looking into darkness.  She has a disease in which she cannot does not have the ability to walk normal; she has a very specific way of walking.  While possessed, she was able to move about in ways that she normally is not able to move at all!  She was saying things about him, about his childhood, things that he had never told her!  She knew several things about him that had never come up in the very short time they had been dating.  She had three parallel scratches, and even tried to bite and kick him.  The demon said that he was coming after LW, that he (LW) is who he (the demon) really wanted.  He said that his name starts with a B and that it is in the Bible, although he wouldn't say the name.  Now here is a kicker - her dad is a paranormal investigator!  Although she does not live with the dad, she's been around her enough times that I'm wondering if this was a demon that followed her dad from an investigation.  The reason I am wondering this is because the demon said that it saw LW's dad in the room with them (there is a list of ways in which LW knows his dad has been watching over him; I won't go into them here), but didn't at all say that he was the same demon that had tormented the dad and driven him to suicide.   Don't you think that would have come up?  Anyway, after three or four hours, it ended.  But tonight LW found out that the girlfriend had another possession experience, this time in front of her parents.  Whew.  That's it.  My question is this - what can they do about it?  I pray daily for those in my house and my mom's  house next door to be protected by the Holy Spirit's protecting white light  and keep out all demons and unfriendly spirits, and I have a medal of St. Michael above every doorway to my house.  Is there anything I can do beyond my praying for the protecting white light to surround LW and his girlfriend?  Neither of them are religious, so would an exorcism even work?  (After seeing this manifest in front of his eyes, he now regrets not trying to get rid of this thing when he first became aware of it years ago.)

#5 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:02 PM

I do know of three demon names in the Bible that start with a B. Baalberith, Balaam and the big one, Beelzebub. Encourge your friends to reach out for help in whatever spiritual tradition that feels comfortable to them, or lacking that, maybe give the above group a try. He may be under what's known as demonic oppression, but his GF has been possessed twice, so they need help, big time.

Edited by Cryscat, 25 May 2014 - 06:06 PM.

Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#6 Fr. Ashcraft

Fr. Ashcraft

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Theology, Sacramentology, History, Apologetics, Archaeology, Paleontology

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:29 PM

What is exorcism? From a valid and orthodox Catholic perspective: http://www.trueexorc...p/exorcism.html

As one member said above, actual cases are VERY rare. Before we even consider a case, one must submit to full medical and psychological examinations, the environment must be tested for potential issues that could produce hallucinations, the family dynamic must be observed, etc. In most cases one finds the true problem either in medical or psychological profiling.

Pax Tecum,

Fr. Ashcraft

#7 Ravus Aranea

Ravus Aranea

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal.All religious beliefs and practices. Superstitions.Collecting books. Writing.Creating with my hands, what my mind's eye imagines.

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:13 PM

In my own opinion...religious denomination does not matter at all....only the holy person with true conviction and faith has the ability to do battle with the underworld. If a person doubts their own abilities...that is a weakness that can and will be easily breached by the demonic.Conviction of faith is the key.Doubters, hypocrites and wannabe's need not apply.With that said..I don't feel that every negative vibration out there is necessarily demonic...there are angry and hostile entities galore...that can be taken to task by people of light.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Demonic, Demonic Possession, Exorcism, Exorcist, Demons, Chief Exorcist, Archbishop Ron Feyl, Order of Exorcists

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users