stealing missing lost taken

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nvofmarin

nvofmarin

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:35 PM

I have been living in an old single wide mobile home for the last 4 1/2 years. The previous owner died in the home and upon my moving in, almost immediately I noticed things disappearing. Small stuff like a pair of socks that I had just taken off and went to the bathroom, come back and they're gone. They didn't reappear for some months.

Since I knew about the woman who died here, Arlene, I called out to her and requested that she stop taking my things and that I wasn't an enemy. That seemed to work for awhile.

Though more unexplained disappearances and even more unexplained reappearances have happened more recently. Last year, a small altoids tin with a magnet in it , that I hide money in, that is hidden under a table and NO ONE knows about disappeared. Four days later it was back where it was supposed to be.

Now I write this because the most recent disappearance is by far the worst and it is troubling me greatly.

Just this saturday, 2 days ago, my smartphone disappeared.

I made 2 calls on it saturday morning, the last being at 10:30 am in my bedroom. I set the phone down and went about my chores. Around noon time I went to retrieve it and was unable to find it. I then used my boyfriends phone to call it, so I could find it. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I went absolutely nowhere on saturday. Nobody came over. Yesterday my boyfriend and I cleaned the bedroom top to bottom, first because it was needed and second to find the phone. We took the whole room completely apart. Nothing.

Now last week, my boyfriend's laptop went missing along with his briefcase. We searched the whole house, and note it is quite a small house, and found nothing. Four days later, his briefcase was located in the dining room. The laptop is still missing.

Regarding the laptop, my guess is that that was not Arlene but a thief, since it was found missing after we had been out of the house.

As for my phone, like I said, I didn't go anywhere and nobody came over. My house is so small that there is no way someone could come in without my knowing when I'm home. Plus, I have 2 dogs and a gated yard that encompasses both doors to the house (it's a old single-wide mobile home). The gate makes quite a noise that we always know if someone is coming in.

I have repeatedly demanded that Arlene give back my phone and have not had any luck so far. I would like to know what else I can do to stop this insanity. I don't mind her being here and I thought she had accepted us, so I don't know what has changed, if anything. 

Any input would be extremely welcome!

Thanks.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:31 PM

Hello, and welcome to GhostVillage.

I have heard many instances where people have found things missing, and ghosts taking it up. I haven't had any such incidents in my life, but I guess there is a possibility for such things happening.

Posted Image

#3 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:03 PM

nv, it could be that another spirit decided to move in and is hiding your things to get your attention.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#4 Ravus Aranea

Ravus Aranea

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal.All religious beliefs and practices. Superstitions.Collecting books. Writing.Creating with my hands, what my mind's eye imagines.

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:08 PM

There are ghosts and then there are the" others". And while some ghosts will go to great lengths to get noticed...this sounds more like an imp to me. I classify these in with the others. as..unidentifiable creatures that are pure mischief...not evil or scary...just busy with creating they're own brand of chaos.in my experience this type of manifestation is all about attention...create a little spot for him..maybe on a high shelf...and leave him little things if your inclined to keep him...think of him as a house spirit....they can become protective and beneficial even .......if you're not inclined to keep him..they are very hard to remove..but will generally leave on their own if ignored long enough.......

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stealing, missing, lost, taken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users