Hi all

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Angela79

Angela79

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:19 AM

I have been wrestling with my own mind for years. As a child I used to play with my "imaginary" friend a girl my age with long blonde hair named Amber. That landed me in a physiologists office for many years. Most of the rest of my life I had fleeting feelings but dismissed them. I had a life changing event in 2009 I met a man that was like magnetically attracted to me as much as I was drawn to him. It was a short relationship in real life we met in June and he left this world on Oct 3rd. Since that day he has been ever present he seems to have opened a door that I don't understand. At first it was subtle I would just finish vacuuming come back to the room and there would be a shiny dime on the floor. He has gotten more umm creative with his dime placement since then. He will even visit dimes on friends and family members attached to me. Now he is not the only one who I perceive I see family members especially those who are transitioning. I recently started struggling with a spirit in my home that would not speak to me it only hung out in my hallway wringing its hands and giving me nervous energy. I finally reached out to a paranormal group I spoke with a woman on the phone and I feel horrible I had no clue that Johnny was as strong as he is, he made that poor empath so sick to her stomach she almost literally threw up. I was connected with a psychic who could block the physical feelings and was able to really see Johnny and I's relationship. It's pretty funny to me he still believes we are together. Things that made no sense now make perfect sense. I have a very rough time sleeping with any male it's like as I am trying to sleep I am constantly unsettled I will always wind up getting up and finding somewhere else to sleep. Well she giggled as she told me that he physically irritates me while I am trying to sleep because he feels I shouldn't be with anyone else Yaay. anyways I am learning how to open myself and really understand my ability. I tell spirits that contacting me is best done when I am either just drifting to sleep or stirring to wake. I now know why the sent of pine stops me dead in my tracks I am talking if I walk in somewhere and they have used pinesol recently it burns my nose and makes me sick to my stomach. the psychic explained pine scent blocks and or scrambles my connection. I am 35 and my sensitivity seems to keep getting stronger. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:18 PM

Hello, and welcome to GhostVillage. I moved this topic to the appropriate board.

Children are connected to the other wise usually and it is hard for adults to see through this situation.

Posted Image

#3 Angela79

Angela79

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:38 PM

Hello, and welcome to GhostVillage. I moved this topic to the appropriate board.

Children are connected to the other wise usually and it is hard for adults to see through this situation.

thank you for moving this thread where it belongs ! I didn't mention the little girl I used to play with was my older sister that was murdered at age 5. the therapists thought I had seen a picture of her and that I was very confused. I had not seen a picture of Amber until I was much older my mom hid the pictures because she thought explaining what happened to our sister was more than she could handle. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users