need help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 magenlove

magenlove

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:21 AM

ok so my story that has been tucked away for years, and is new starting to come out. when i was a little girl (4-6) we lived in a house i see every thing in like flash backs! i remember playing with a little girl my toys would move on there own. and in a different house i remember waking up floating. i dont remember ever telling anyone! and resently im 24 me and my husband went to vist my older sister and she brought it up witch is crazy because i didnt think that i ever told anyone!!!! but resently whats been going on in my life witch spirt wise its been really quite. me and my sister did a ghoust hunt at the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum were i seen the most amazing things! We talked to a spirt throw a flash light!! and it really set some thing off in me! i started a new job been there for 4 months come to find out its been haunted for years! things have been quite there for about 1 year and sense ive stared there things are happening again. my locker doors are opening on there own. are doors to the building are opening. And now things are happening at home ive never sensed any thing at home and one night i woke up and there was a tall shadow staring at me! i didnt say anything to my husband, and a week later he tells me that he saw a tall figure walking in are yard! can some one please tell help me! do you think im sensitive?

#2 Ravus Aranea

Ravus Aranea

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal.All religious beliefs and practices. Superstitions.Collecting books. Writing.Creating with my hands, what my mind's eye imagines.

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:41 PM

It is entirely possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users