Odd experiences in Lamberton Middle School

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:23 PM

I've mentioned before in other topics that I've had encounters at work, and figured I'd collect them into one topic and update it as I experience them.

Pre-renovation:

• Hearing spurs in one of the seventh grade classrooms
  • Feeling like I was being watched by someone outside the 6th grade math room windows (this in particular along with another freaked me out.)
  • Jo, Judy and I all hearing a cat meowing, then a minute or so later, just Jo and I hearing it. There were no animals in the building, all the lights save for the bathroom lights and a few of the overhead lights in the main hall were off.
  • A black shadow figure with red eyes heading across the main hall from the 8h grade classrooms to the hall between the cafeteria and LGI (auditorium) when I was about midway down the hall.

During the renovation:

• I was cleaning the bathroom area of the boys locker room when Jo was off one time when I heard what sounded like a guy say something from the door to the hall. I finished what I was doing and went to ask Gary if he'd come down to the locker room while I was cleaning it. He hadn't and we were the only ones in the building at the time.
  • I've seen a few shadows darting past the edges of my vision on several occasions, especially at night.
  • Also, I've heard people talking when it's just been Jo, Gary and me in the building and we've all been in our areas cleaning. I've even occasionally heard them over the music I have playing over headphones.
  • Tonight, I was sitting in the library, working on some knitting after I'd finished up cleaning and had a chance to finally sit down for a bit, since we tend to work straight through our lunch and breaks, and saw a small whitish... thing float past one of the waist high bookcases for about a foot, foot and a half before disappearing. A few minutes later, the lights popped on in what was the French room on the old lay out and is now one of the cyber classrooms. I was the only one in the building, since Jo took a day to go to her grandson's graduation, and Gary had left at 8:30. Also, the lights in that room are on a motion detector, and usually take maybe... 10-15 minutes to go off if no one's in there. That spooked me enough to leave the library and make my way to where we normally set the building alarm.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#2 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:23 PM

Have something else to add:

• We've been working a modified four 10 hour days a week schedule (from 6 am to 3:45 PM) this summer, and Tuesday and Wednesday this week, I've heard someone calling my name from the main hall when I've been by the far end of the main office in the back hallway. We've had construction guys working in the building while we've been here, but this didn't sound like them. It sounded more like either Jo or Amy, the other two women on the custodial crew for the building.
  • Tuesday, Amy and I were sitting in the nurse's office (our new office isn't set up yet and doesn't look like it'll be ready for awhile.) and I caught a glimpse of a black figure walking past the window in the main part of the nurse's office. I debunked it as not being the overhang post catching my eye as I moved by replicating how I was moving when I saw it. I mentioned it to Amy (one of the two who are normally on dayshift, and don't have as much of a chance to see the ghostly stuff going on at night.) when she was heading over to the refrigerator by the window and said it may've been a guy she'd just seen heading into the parking lot on the gym side of the building. It may have been, but this was at least three or four minutes after, so they would've had to walk pretty slow for that.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users