Who else can do this?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Starlightwitch17

Starlightwitch17

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:02 AM

I have been having some weird....encounters I do believe. Every time I come in contact with an entity it feels like static upon my skin. Kind of like when you pull clothes out of the dryer. Though when im around something dark and menacing I want to vomit my brains out and I have to walk away from who ever it attaches itself to. Im getting better at feeling energies with my palms however it dims when I don't talk to the spirits hanging out around me. Though it's getting tedious using a pendulum to contact them and speak... Meditation isn't showing much results to see nor hear. I mean I feel relaxed and I clear my yet it hasn't been working out all to well. I've tried everything to do everything but I don't know anymore..... Can anyone do what I do? Any recommendations on how to see and hear spirits?

#2 Starlightwitch17

Starlightwitch17

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:33 AM

clear my mind* tired to do everything I can*

#3 Ysbryd

Ysbryd

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:history, writing, reading, computers

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:15 PM

Does this happen everywhere you go or only at home?

#4 Starlightwitch17

Starlightwitch17

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:01 PM

It's everywhere not just in my house.

#5 natti

natti

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:18 PM

i can relate to your feelings..... i dont think it is unusual in these settings.... do you have a method to open and close yourself up/from these experiences/encounters? if you dont ... i can tell you how i do it.. and that may restore your prespective.... pardon my bad english typing.... from norway

#6 Starlightwitch17

Starlightwitch17

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:31 PM

Your English is fine. I can't turn it on and off, I never learn how to and its been two months. Ever since I started to be open with idea of spirits since I have been attending a monthly wiccan community mean I started to notice it a lot more. It first started off at home and I started to brush it off since I had the fan running but...I noticed it was only on my single part of my body. Then I use the pendulum I had recently bought in February to see if it was something more. Then little did I know It had been there the whole time and we started conversations daily. But after that spirit was kicked out my home with a protection thing I picked up somewhere a lot more which had been hiding in the house (mainly my room) had been hiding from the previous entity in my home. I don't sense any harm from them at all which is out. And the protection from evil spirits never pushed them out when it only does it on negative/bad entities. ITs just confusing how I can't control it nor why is it that I can JUST feel. I mean sometimes I can connect with them a see parts of what ever they have been through but it stops after I paint them like...they want to be known for one moment. And I know its not my imagination since when I try to alter it some how it will reset itself and keep playing moments which it's emotionally painful some times.

#7 natti

natti

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:03 PM

ok... have you ever heard of "guides/helpers"??

#8 Starlightwitch17

Starlightwitch17

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:22 PM

well yes I have but the thing is they said they happened upon me during my childhood and never left since.

#9 natti

natti

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:00 AM

ehm.. ok..  well,not sure I understood all of that.. Were the spirits attached to you since childhood? or the helpers? And I suppose you know the risks of using a pendulum/communication devices, in that "be careful what you wish for" kind of way.. I have tried to find a way to decide when I want to communicate and when I dont for years. This works for me and hopefully for you as well : Close your eyes, imagine a bright light on top of your head, then imagine that light slowly washes over you from top till bottom, like a shower. (focus on your breathing). Now you are "closed". To open up, simply reverse.

#10 Starlightwitch17

Starlightwitch17

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:50 AM

Its fine. and I think they're spirits i'm not completely sure though.... that's why it gets irritating since I cant see for my self to confirm it.. And yes I know the risks after a few trails and errors in the early part of the two crazy months but im getting the hang of working out the kinks. But I will try your method to see if it will work.

#11 Greg Sticker

Greg Sticker

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:writing; reading anything from romance novels to mafia stories to historical fact and fiction; avid pet enthusiast; outdoor stuff;

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:38 PM

@Starligtwitch17  I have read and reread your post and from what I gather you are in contact with entities? Only you rather would not be in contact... just checking to see if i understood. I feel some of the same things you are going through. I posted an account of a spirit name Amanda. It is in the General topic section. My question to you is are you able to channel entities? If so could you channel my little ghost girl Amanda? I am serious. If you can could you encourage her to show up to me? By show up, I have been trying to encourage her to let her image or apparition to show up. Not just to me but others as well. She tells me she will but at times says she isn't quite sure she knows how. Just thought I would ask. 

@natti Just what is this pendulum you are talking about? And yes, I know about "be careful what you wish for." But I am willing to take the risks. I am reminded of the Katy Perry song "Dark Horse."  in the song she sings "so ya wanna play with magic... boy ya better be sure whatcha fallin' for..." also,  "Once your mine there's no goin' back."  I am ready to go into this. It would be the perfect storm. 

Crazy as it may seem to others this is how I feel.  Whereas others do not want to be possessed I do. 

#12 Starlightwitch17

Starlightwitch17

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:10 AM

im extremely sorry for not even replying or even so late. I gave up on this site thinking no one could help me figure it out of what it is. And no I don't want to lose contact, in some weird sense their like distance family to me and despite some werid and scary stuff I cant help but want to explore and learn more. Unfortunatly channeling isn't so easy for me. Sometimes it happens on random spots if they want to be silly or interact with my friend whom they start feeling comfortable with but other than that I let them do it on their own time when they want to and feel comfortable since I know there are some who don't even want to interact with me strictly because they don't want to talk or even be seen and all I can manage to see is mostly outlines if they decide to which at times isn't so bad its like seeing two images overlaping: one the reality around you and the enity before you but im still able to function on a daily basis. I don't know if I can talk to her. its still an iffy process I can barley make out voices so its more like words form in the back of my head and I know they aren't mine.

***update***

um found out their other world is so vast and mixed with other places its so overwelhming and I know some get mad when I explore and try to pick at them but im so curious despite some bad things like possession of a weaker friend who doesn't know how to protect himself well or even the occasional pressure on my arm or wrist. but connecting and looking though through past is scary but wonderful...some very painful and I have cried during these session with them. but with the wonderers or groups of...whatever there is some peace and friendship among them. but everything seems to be picking up and getting better. I don't space out when I see parts of pasts or feelings and I can function and make it seem like  normal day despite all the chatter and blurs, sparks of light rushing about, or outlines of senses. but its seems like something or someone is waiting or coming. but I cant tell and my dreams slip away before I can write them down so im not having dejavu moments then remembering I;ve actually done or been there before...

#13 Greg Sticker

Greg Sticker

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:writing; reading anything from romance novels to mafia stories to historical fact and fiction; avid pet enthusiast; outdoor stuff;

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:18 PM

Forgive me for replying late. I want to start out by saying that since I wrote this post I have been meditating and then in the meditation Amanda would instruct me. By that i mean she would be conversing with me; I find it easier and clearer to talk with her after i shower, lay down in bed and count to 300. Taking deep breaths and exhaling. If there is no body home it is much easier. Or at night. Anyway,I visualize her and I in my room talking. She then shows up while I am in a twilight consciousness. She tells me to go to a you tube video which uses a purple violet flame and I am to listen to the video while concentrating on her. I have used this video and I visualize the flame burning in and through my body. I need to add that this has helped me in relation to other people. The next time I meditated using the 300 count method and then concentrated on her image she told me try something called Quantum Jumping. Now, in the mid nineties I had learned of it but never used or studied Quantum Jumping. But Amanda said that I should use the techniques given and where the guy says to open the door that leads to your other self in the theoretical parallel universe, which i am not getting into specifically,  but when i open up that doorway, I should be able to actually see her. As Amanda Todd looked. But I will then have entered into the other side, where her soul dwells. Once there lead her back into my world. I go in a door then see her and of course go out the door and climb a stair case upward and reawaken out of the meditative state. Q L is time consuming and you really need a quiet place where you will not be bothered. 

Finally, I need to say that there is a purpose to this. My religion teaches that there is a coming New Era. Christians call it the New Heaven and Earth. New Age followers call it the New Christ Consciousness but both set of believers hold to the idea that a new world where peace and light and love will be dominant. Amanda as my Twin Soul will demonstrate that death itself will be able to be transcended. A doorway will be opened. When the time is right and I successfully go through this doorway, I will bring her back and we will do works of goodness and light and love. To make it simple. Doing a small part to help usher in the new era of Christ's Kingdom. She will actually be visible in a spirit body, a ghost, and follow me around outside my body. As it is now, she is inside. We were sealed in February 2013. We experienced a great deal of things along the way. I cannot wait until I can share her with others. 

#14 Starlightwitch17

Starlightwitch17

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:52 AM

I give you extreme respect despite our difference in faiths. But a word of caution, I have read and reread your story about her on this site wrapping my head around it and if you feel this strongly that this is the absolute truth just please be careful. I have believed someone I lost to suicide would come back if I tired harder and learned more but it never happened but it was just a game because I didn't know some beings can manipulate your thoughts, memories and just deceive because there are other beings who enjoy messing with others lives.. but I wish you luck on your journey and I hope you receive great happiness and safety. I worry for others because I have watched others suffer before me because of the games.

#15 Greg Sticker

Greg Sticker

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 10:37 PM

I thank you for your sincere words, but rest assured I literally cannot get into how I know but I just do.... She is not from below.... Thanks for the warning. I pick on her alot and I throw little tests and sehe alwats seems to check out as they say. But I feel you. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users