Encounters Plateau, what next. - need help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bruce_uk

bruce_uk

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:37 PM

I've reached a point that when I communicate with spirits I get the tingling sensation around random places on my face. I relax and either close my eyes or focus using third eye, I then call on protection, then call on spirite guides or good spiritis around where I am to make contact with me. Anything from a second to a few minutes I start getting tingling creepy crawley feelings on my skin in certain parts of my face, forehead, side of face near ears or the centre top of my head. I have read this is normal but I am unable to progress further from this or develop more. What should I do or how do I move forward with is?

#2 Ravus Aranea

Ravus Aranea

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal.All religious beliefs and practices. Superstitions.Collecting books. Writing.Creating with my hands, what my mind's eye imagines.

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:58 PM

in my experience the "Tingly thing" announces that you now have an audience and are in the presence of spirit beings. Time to lay it out there. What it is you are looking for. Announce your intentions or goal..ask the Questions or whatever.This is indeed very normal and signals that your radar is definitely up and going.Now open yourself up to the experience..take a deep breath and exhale and allow the experience to happen. It will...And yes ....it's just that simple.most all entities manifest using the electrical field..some vibrate at a very high frequency and make you feel giddy and light headed...those are the white lighters(for lack of a better term) others vibrate at a very low frequency...they feel heavy..oppressive and thick...these are the dark ones not to be toyed with. The tingly thing is normal...feeling ill or sick or weak is not. Some white lighters are so beautiful and powerful they will make you cry tears of joy when in their presence. KNOW the difference. Pay attention to how you are feeling and act accordingly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users