Photo

Shadow Couple

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chicajpg

chicajpg

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, hauntings, reading, biographies, history, emdical, and health.

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:57 PM

As a teen I lived with my mother and 4 brothers in an older home in Las Cruces, NM. It was a decent-sized home with 4 bedrooms and a very large den. The den although big wasn't very inviting. It was always dark and cold and no one liked to be in there because we all felt uncomfortable, as if someone were there watching us all the time. Three of the bedrooms were on one side of the home and two of them were exactly opposite one another. My mother slept in one room and I slept in the other. On several occasions I would look to the doorway of my room and would see the shadowy outline of a tall, thin man and a short, petite woman standing there. I wasn't exactly stricken with fear because I somehow knew that they would not enter my room but my mother had a different encounter more than once. Since she worked evenings she often took naps during the day and on several occasions she awoke to find the shadow couple standing at the foot of her bed, just inside the doorway, and they would outstretch their arms and move toward her but she screamed in fear and by the time we came running they were gone. She never grew the nerve to ask them what they wanted or why they were there. I never bothered either. The shadow couple were also seen in other parts of the home by myself and siblings. In the main living area we had our landline phone at one corner and would often sit in the sofa next to it to talk. Opposite this wall was a large mirror that covered about half the wall so we could stare at ourselves as we talked. On several occasions as someone sat there we would turn to look at the mirror and see that the male figure was sitting right next to us on the sofa. As soon as we looked to our side and back at the mirror he was gone. My mother says that was the home of misfortune because many, many bad things happened and she sold it. The house still stands today but I have no idea if the shadow couple is still there. 

#2 Abominable Dr. Civis!

Abominable Dr. Civis!

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy kayaking, hiking, geocaching, foreign films, suspense, cheaply-made action or slasher films, folklore, working out, keeping a myriad of friends and acquaintances, green tea, Pixies (the band), spontaneity and adventure! Oh, and ghost-hunting too of course, though I find its more like fishing.

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:03 AM

Thank you for recalling that for us. I love shadow people, they seem to be the most stable, clearly humanoid entities to see and interact with.
"The big brain am winning! I am the greetest! Mwa-ha-ha-ha! I must now leave Earth for no raisin! " -Chief Big Brain of Futurama

#3 badwold94

badwold94

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal,historical,magical and the truth

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:07 AM

Thank you for this. Now i must go do more research on shadow people biggrin.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users