Hello!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PsychicDon

PsychicDon

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:17 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Don, and I'm a professional psychic in Iowa. I do a lot of work as a medium, and recently, I have been asked to do more work with regards to houses that are spirit-inhabited. (I'm not exactly a fan of the word "haunted". Some situations I've had are with protector spirits in homes, so the negative connotation of "haunted" doesn't feel quite right in those cases.)

I grew up with spirits around - of the quite NEGATIVE and malicious type - so my experience with spirits is fairly well rounded.

I'm interested in hearing more on the forum, as well as getting some different perspectives and experiences of spirits and the effects they can have in our lives!

-Don Marlette

donthepsychic.weebly.com

#2 Ravus Aranea

Ravus Aranea

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal.All religious beliefs and practices. Superstitions.Collecting books. Writing.Creating with my hands, what my mind's eye imagines.

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:21 PM

Hello Don.....I'm pretty new here too but like you have had a lifetime of spirit and/or entity contact...i do not consider myself psychic material....but i can and have worked very successfully with house spirits...hope we hear from you again soon....tell us more.                                                                                                                                                                                           Ravus

#3 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:18 PM

Welcome to GV, Don!

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:28 AM

WelcomeGV.png

Posted Image

#5 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:33 AM

Welcome to Ghostvillage.

Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users