Can you see the man in this picture?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lrsmrcina

lrsmrcina

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:29 PM

A few days ago my friend and I were exploring some abandoned places in Louisville Kentucky, and we came across the Ouerbacker Mansion. Located over near the Portland side of Louisville, this house was created in the 1860's and was very beautiful. While inside I used my Iphone to snap pictures of the place. Once I returned home I was looking through the pictures and I noticed something really unusual in one. It looks like there is a mans face in the doorway underneath the grand staircase, which is the entry way to the basement. It is to the right of the door that is off its hinges ( which im assuming that door used to be the door to the basement.) It looks as if he has a mustache and he is staring right at me. It is just his head I see, no body. there was nothing to reflect back at me in that spot, no mirrors or anything. it was just a wall. its been bothering me for a few days and I want to know if I did catch something on camera, or if it is just a trick of lighting?1910007_10152675073046015_9969054232110410247439_10152675071596015_9186539779984

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:40 PM

I would suspect a camera anomaly.  This based on the low dynamic range of the photo, especially in the darkened area around the door.   You can also see much grain in the other parts of the walls nearby.  Had more light been avalable it likely would have shown better detail, but at this distance and under these conditions the range of the camera has been exceeded.

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,378 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:48 PM

Thank you for posting. I see what you are talking about...Its kind of hard to make out but it did give me some chills.

Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users