Home voices

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 yield215

yield215

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:09 AM

I have been dealing with addiction and it seems to directly correlate with the strange phenomenon I have experienced over and over. Every time I engaged in this particular addiction, I would begin to experience strange, scary and threatening phenomenon. I could go on forever about all the experiences I have had if someone were interested, but I'm fairly certain that I would be deemed insane. For now, let's just say that I hear voices that sometimes give me information that I have never heard of, but I google it and there it is. I began to use a recorder, well an ipad app to record some of this. I have heard whistling so clear and realistic that I have searched my house inside and out, as well as set up cameras. To my surprise, I captured the whistling on my recorder. My wife heard it but just denies anything out of the ordinary due to the fear of actually conceiving the possibilities. Also, I have two small dogs. On occasions when I could strongly feel a presence, my dogs jumped up from their beds and start sniffing and acting anxious. Once I sat down and used an app that measured EMF and it suddenly showed giant calculations and my dogs actually got up and run in front of me wagging their tails and sniffing the floor like I had thrown treats out to them. There is plenty more information that has no explanation, but is backed up by factual findings. If anyone wants to hear more, let me know. Meanwhile, I have made it clear that I stand my ground and I am no longer afraid, but I do have a real situation on my hands.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:41 AM

Cool, ever tried communicating witht he spirit at all?

BTW: kindly share more of the experiences, it is really appreciated.

Posted Image

#3 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:07 PM

I'm with Moonie, please share more! It does sound very interesting.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#4 Ravus Aranea

Ravus Aranea

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal.All religious beliefs and practices. Superstitions.Collecting books. Writing.Creating with my hands, what my mind's eye imagines.

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:27 PM

I have had one experience where a type of demonic entity descended on a lady battling alcoholism...This lady told me point blank that this demonic came up out of her deceased uncle at the funeral she was attending. The uncle was also an alcoholic and had battled the disease most of his life.Her family backed her story, relating that the uncle had often spoke of this demonic being. The lady was terrorized for nearly two years and eventually gave up the addiction.The family gave a long list of family members who had battled this creature and the disease...the belief was that when one family member died it simply found another victim to adhere to.....it took the form of a bat like creature with an old mans very small head and face.....I spent a great deal of time with this lady and did believe what she told me....this woman was about as tough as they come...but she would break down and cry every time she related the story......I for one would not deem you insane.These things can and do happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users