Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Kim Welch - Caught Amazing EVP at Old Washoe Club in Virginia City, NV (July 24th 2014)

EVP Voice Old Washoe Club recorder

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kwelch

kwelch

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:32 PM

Hi, my name is Kim Welch.  I'm 26 years old and teach 3rd grade in Moberly, MO - I'm a guy by the way.  On July 24th, 2014, I did the overnight investigation at the Old Washoe Club by myself in Virginia City, NV.  I caught an unbelievable EVP on the 2nd floor of the club.  It sounds like an older gentlemen replying to one of my questions.  If you go to the Youtube link there's a video I created that has the EVP in it about half way through the video at about 2 min. 6 seconds. The video is titled "Kim Welch - Old Washoe Club EVP 2014".  I was the only person in there, and it definitely wasn't me.  It was a life-changing experience.  I thought you might be interested in hearing it.  I'm trying to share my experience with people, but it's kind of hard when you're by yourself.  It's one of the best EVP's I've ever heard.  I'm the kind of person who needs some hard evidence in order to truly believe something, and the voice I caught is something I'm still struggling to wrap my mind around.  My family lives in Blue Springs, MO and I grew up there as well.  I became interested in the paranormal when I was younger due to my family members experiencing things growing up.  They are the no-nonsense type as well.  I enjoy doing paranormal investigations by myself, because I feel like I can control the variables much better.  I've seen too many people being made fun of or ridiculed for believing in the paranormal, or saying they've experienced something paranormal.  A lot of times, those people get depressed, develop anxiety issues, etc.  I'm hoping by providing this evidence, people can see that even a reputable teacher has experienced something paranormal, and can be referenced whenever they're asked about what they've experienced.  They can just tell people, who don't believe them, that they can go to the Youtube video I created and judge for themselves.  I don't have fancy equipment, a camera crew, etc., so that won't be a factor.  Anyways, I really appreciate you taking the time to read my email, and I hope you have wonderful weekend.

Thank you,

Kim Welch

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EVP, Voice, Old Washoe Club, recorder

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users