Help Ghosts Spirits Demons Why? Haunted

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FountainPhantom

FountainPhantom

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:42 AM

For as long as I can remember i have believed in ghosts. And for as long as I can remember I have felt strange things, heard strange things and seen strange things. For a long time now I have felt a presence near me. I have no strong psychic abailities other than physical empathy and the ability to see auras. Anyways recently this thing has grown stronger...I tried a O.B and it moved instantly but spelled nothing. I tried mirror contact anf imediately the mirror went dark and everything vanished around me but I saw nothing. I have gone to spiritualists, mediums, and psychics but every one turned me away imediately anf aggressively told me never to come back. I do not understand and am at a loss...how do I contact whatever is near me? Or what do I do?! Im not much of a spiritualist yet this is happening to me...why?

#2 Jynx

Jynx

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:56 PM

If it is bothering you and you don't want it to be there the first thing is be stern and tell it to leave you alone.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help, Ghosts, Spirits, Demons, Why?, Haunted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users