Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Variation of "old hags syndrome"? Advice?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 meverything

meverything

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 02:13 PM

I've had plenty of experiences but none like the other day. Different kind of experiences. This one was so vivid and I wish I could play it off like it was just a dream. 

I had a nightmare about demons probably because I was reading on them earlier in the day. I woke up. tossed around frustrated that I was awake. Laying on my back. I heard someone and looked up. There was a boy. He was static (only word I can come up with)... if you can imagine a person as static. He must of been 2-3. I asked him what he wanted and he changed to this vivid little boy. Beautiful and so bright. His hair was very blonde. Like he had charged up? (for lack of a way to describe it). He looked so excited that I acknowledged him. He tugged on the bottom of his shirt (still talking but I can't understand him). Then looked at me so excited and jumped into my f-ing chest! I couldn't move. It felt like someone was trying to pull my heart out. I yelled and yelled for my boyfriend sound asleep next to me but the words wouldn't come out until the 3rd time (totally freaking out my boyfriend). My chest hurt all day the next day.

I know that its common for experiences of not being able to move. I know some people can see a "ghost". This was different. I've never dealt with something to vivid. He looked like an angel. I can ever describe his clothes! I wasn't scared of him at all... then he jumped and my chest hurt so bad. 

I was disturbed by it for a few days and really still am a little. I researched children who may of died near me... and I found him. I'll never tell anyone who he is because the kid just died in February... who would believe me anyways... he was killed in a car accident on the highway behind me but a few miles down. I can't shake how upsetting it is. 

I don't think he will be back but does anyone have info on where I can read into this? All I read about is pressure on your chest. I watched him jump at mine. I have also never heard of one being so vivid. So energized. He was so happy I talked to him. 

So lost. I just want to never experience anything again. It takes a major toll on me. Its been years since Ive had "experiences". I have no one to talk to about it because I sound nuts. 

#2 whenbothofourcarscollide

whenbothofourcarscollide

Sounds Painful!

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, obviously.<br />Music (I play like every instrument i can get my hands on)<br />Reading<br />Writing<br />Chatting<br />

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:51 AM

I have had this happen so many times it's ridiculous. Almost the exact feeling. Pressure on chest, "awake" but unable to move, trying to talk or yell and it just won't come out. Sleep paralysis, some call it. I always tell myself they are just nightmares, my brain producing the chemical that paralysis your muscles when you're asleep so you don't flop around like a fish while dreaming. But when myself and the person sleeping next to me experienced it at the same time, had the same vision, and both heard the whispers minutes after we came to, I think I can assume there's something to it. Google "sleep paralysis". You'll find loads of info on it.

#3 Abominable Dr. Civis!

Abominable Dr. Civis!

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy kayaking, hiking, geocaching, foreign films, suspense, cheaply-made action or slasher films, folklore, working out, keeping a myriad of friends and acquaintances, green tea, Pixies (the band), spontaneity and adventure! Oh, and ghost-hunting too of course, though I find its more like fishing.

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:42 AM

That feeling of something squeezing your heart happens when an entity passes through you or you pass through it. It may have been that or seep paralysis. Either way its really disturbing, I know. I'm really saddened to hear this poor kid is wandering around out there alone, its putting another kind of pressure on my own heart. 

"The big brain am winning! I am the greetest! Mwa-ha-ha-ha! I must now leave Earth for no raisin! " -Chief Big Brain of Futurama

#4 meverything

meverything

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:37 PM

I know plenty about sleep paralysis... I had it while I was pregnant with my daughter many years ago... this is different. I was awake. I talked to him. He talked back but it was jibberish. Then he jumped at me and it felt like my heart was trying to be ripped out and I couldn't move. Not to mention i've never seen a spirit so vibrant. I mean if someone could imagine an angel... thats how bright he was. 

It hasn't happened since (about a week and a half or more). Sleeping for me is scary though. It was beyond a spirit bothering me. 

I'm just worried that I attract this crap.  I don't know why but I dont want it. ever again. 

#5 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:17 AM

It sounds to me like the boy is just stuck here and lost. He's looking for help (much like if you loose your parents in the mall) and you are the one person he came across that could see him. His jumping into your chest may have just been an attempt from a scares little ghost boy to give you a hug as if he whole his own mother. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users