Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Poll: Worst Horror Movies

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Poll: What is the worst horror movie?

What is the worst horror movie?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 10 December 2004 - 11:01 AM

i have a top 10 worst movies list of my own and "killer clowns" is one of the top 2 on the list.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#17 lucki

lucki

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 11:08 AM

Oh Killer klowns is a good movie and you know it!!! ;)
If I die tomorrow, as the minutes fade away, i Can't remember, have i said all i can say? " - If i die tomorrow - Motley Crue[/color]

#18 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 11:38 PM

My answer would be "None of the above". #2 would be Halloween 3: Season of the Witch :blink: # 1 would be "Monster High" Don't ever even TRY to find this one...but if you do, don't watch it all the way to the end... but if you do, don't blame the heavy young man playing checkers in the Basketball game scene. I was young and needed the money :huh:
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#19 sketchkat00

sketchkat00

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 11:02 AM

Ok I chose Halloween 4 because Michael was not in it. That was the first halloween movie I ever saw and boy was I dissapointed. One that was not on the list was Motel Hell. I saw that with my dad and even as a kid I thought it was stupid. I am going to have to give two thumbs up for Killer Clowns. :lol:

sketch
Life is what happens when you just make plans"

#20 HorrorFilmFanatic

HorrorFilmFanatic

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Horror films, the paranormal, history, military history, other stuff....

Posted 29 December 2004 - 08:19 PM

None of those that you listed are bad IMO.....except The People Under the Stairs!

Now I wanna know who voted for Night of the Living Dead? Its a classic!

Oh and sketch Micheal wasn't in part 3 but he was in part 4.
~Shayne~My Livejournal

#21 Sinestro

Sinestro

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 08:30 PM

I voted people under the stairs, I agree with moonchild as it too was one of the movies that I could not relate to.
-Chris-

#22 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 30 December 2004 - 06:25 PM

How could you include "Carrie"? That one is a classic. As far as worst horror movie I'd say "Jeepers Creepers" was the lamest. There was "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" but that was a comedy/horror. Then there was that lame remake of "The Blob". How about "Blackula"? What a crock, a black vampire movie!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#23 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 06:40 PM

Halloween 4 did have micheal myers in it. your thinking of halloween 3:season of the witch. thats the one with the celtic cult mass producing deadly halloween masks. Friday the 13th is a classic low budget slasher flick, and i dont care what any of you say, no one say that ending coming. As for Night of the living dead, as far as im concerned George Romero is god, thats the first zombie movie that follows the modern "rules". Halloween h2o was a bit dissapointing, only because it brought in that whole 18th birthday nonsense, trying to add way too much logic to why myers kills, wich was explained well enough in halloween 6. but like most people, i agree that of that list, the people under the stairs was quite a crapfest.
myspace.com/corecontagionmy DVDAF

#24 snoopymom

snoopymom

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 09:30 PM

I haven't seen but 2 of these movies so I asked my husband. He said that Halloween 4 just wasn't up to snuff.

My parents didn't let me watch that "type" of movie growing up. I have just recently discovered the joy of true horror movies! B)
I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. --Charles SchulzPosted Image

#25 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 10:36 PM

How about "Blackula"? What a crock, a black vampire movie!

Hey, now, there's nothing wrong with a black vampire movie. :lol: And actually, I thought the movie was quite good, a cult classic that's one of the best of the 70's "blaxploitation" movie genre! Especially William Marshall in the lead role (who happens to be an excellent Shakespearan actor and used to play the "King of Cartoons" on Peewee's Playhouse :lol: ).
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#26 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 04:25 PM

Vampire In Brooklyn, now there is a bad black vamp movie -_-

I found one that makes the list of bad movies look like Oscar winners...

Sleepy Hollow High
http://slasherpool.s...yhollowhigh.htm

Its just horrid, the cover looked good so I bought it and only could stand watching five minutes of it..I should of known by the review on the front cover that read "Scream meets Dawson's Creek" <_<
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#27 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 18 January 2005 - 07:01 PM

How about "Blackula"? What a crock, a black vampire movie!

Hey, now, there's nothing wrong with a black vampire movie. :weeee: And actually, I thought the movie was quite good, a cult classic that's one of the best of the 70's "blaxploitation" movie genre! Especially William Marshall in the lead role (who happens to be an excellent Shakespearan actor and used to play the "King of Cartoons" on Peewee's Playhouse :weeee: ).

There's nothing wrong with a black vampire movie. What bothered me about it was the over abundance of black characters in it. BTW, Lawrence Fishburne as Cowboy Curtis!!! :weeee: He's a powerful actor.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#28 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 08:56 AM

"Pinata:Survivor Island" is a terrible horror film...and it's on tonight on AMC!! (10:30CST)

The demon stalking the people is actually in the pinata...which looks nothing like a pinata at all anyway..

If you like BAD films, this is the one to watch!!
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#29 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 09:48 AM

i considered renting that, holly. just looking at the cover, i knew it was horrible, but it has to be hilariously cheesy.

saw a couple people listed house of the dead... just thinking about what that movie could have been with a real director, actors that werent mtv real world rejects, and a better story line... coulda been something special. **continues to hate Uwe Boll with a passion**
myspace.com/corecontagionmy DVDAF

#30 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 29 January 2005 - 01:05 PM

I would like to add a film my mate bought a while back lol

Jack Frost.....................OMG lol, its about a serial killer who while being transported for excecution gets involved with a radioactive chemical spill while a snow storm is happening, and lo and behold he only mutates into a killer snowman lmao, Genius lol.
I think i watched about 20 minutes untill i had to go home, this was ofcourse before i abused my mate something awfull for buying it lmao.

One of the worst films with out a doubt :lol:
You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users